Big Time Quote From Banda

Advertisement
I can't believe that dude just ask u that question, he obviously does not know the history of Miami.

My man is digging his heels in. He be like...

CICaLxg.gif

Advertisement
The sooner you guys realize we will never consistently land the elite of the elite in south Florida the better.

Might as well get better kids out of state who want to be here and if the mantra is true “win and they will come” then gladly take the local elite talent. In the mean time we shouldn’t be cucked by local recruits like the last 3 staffs have Been.

The sooner you guys realize we will never consistently land the elite of the elite in south Florida the better.

Might as well get better kids out of state who want to be here and if the mantra is true “win and they will come” then gladly take the local elite talent. In the mean time we shouldn’t be cucked by local recruits like the last 3 staffs have Been.

this. banda didn't say don't recruit SFL. he said were going to look everywhere while prioritizing SFL. we will never land the elite like you said every year no matter how much we win. some kids dont want to stay home no matter what. also, well never get into the bag game to win over some of these kids. what you have to do is similar to what banda did this cycle (he had a inkling Ty wasn't coming so he recruited bolden on the side). we brought in hill knowing that there may be an issue with bogles trolling.

You do realize some of the BEST players to ever wear a U on their helmet didnt come from "the state of miami"??

Lol cmon man

Should Vinnie (New York) and Gino (California) give back their Heismans or O'Briens? Should Russell Maryland (Illinois) and Bryant McKinnie (New Jersey) give back their Outlands? Should Brett Romberg (Canada) give back his Rimington? Should Warren Sapp (Apopka) give back his Lombardi and Nagurski? Should KWII (California) give back his Mackey? As a matter of fact the only player to ever win a national award from South Florida is Dan Morgan, our most acclaimed college linebacker. Should have others? Yes, especially Bennie Blades, Ed Reed and ST should have won the Thorpe, but still. We've had great players from outside the "State of Miami" throughout our history.

Did our historical recruiting advantage help us win Jobe? Jeudy? Ps2? Campbell? Stevenson? Bogle? Devonta Smith? Ladson? Etc?

Ladson?...you do know Clemson just won a Natty, right?

Jeudy & Smith?...Tua plays for Alabama, not Miami.

Campbell, Jobe, & Surtain?...Saban's defensive staff >>>>>>>> Richt's defensive staph...Tucker's resume >>>>>> Diaz's resume.

Bogle?....10 > 7.

Stevenson?...11 > 7.

Advertisement
Should Vinnie (New York) and Gino (California) give back their Heismans or O'Briens? Should Russell Maryland (Illinois) and Bryant McKinnie (New Jersey) give back their Outlands? Should Brett Romberg (Canada) give back his Rimington? Should Warren Sapp (Apopka) give back his Lombardi and Nagurski? Should KWII (California) give back his Mackey? As a matter of fact the only player to ever win a national award from South Florida is Dan Morgan, our most acclaimed college linebacker. Should have others? Yes, especially Bennie Blades, Ed Reed and ST should have won the Thorpe, but still. We've had great players from outside the "State of Miami" throughout our history.
Dan Morgan is actually from Pennsylvania for most of his youth, but finished up in South Florida.

they dont want to stay home. i always think of it like this. i was born and raised in miami and decided to go to UM for undergrad. i knew kids from hs that turned down UM w money to go to UCF FSU UF just to get away. i cant blame them tbh. no one wants to be stuck in the same place they grew up their entire lives
While i see your point these kids dont grow up in coral gables. Getting away for college makes sense but why leave miami for alabama, ohio, Georgia. None of those places are better to live in than Miami.

"We're going to start looking a little broader," he said. "If a young man wants to play around, then fine. We are going to find the ones that want to be here badly."

Looks like the South Florida Divas aren't going to get the preferential treatment anymore. I love this attitude change.

I've been saying this a while. Some kids just want to leave home, but it WORKS BOTH WAYS! Sell Miami and close during the dead of winter.

Advertisement
While i see your point these kids dont grow up in coral gables. Getting away for college makes sense but why leave miami for alabama, ohio, Georgia. None of those places are better to live in than Miami.

tbh, when you're 18, a college town is fun as ****. i would visit friends at FSU and UF all the time when i was at UM simply bc its fun for an 18-21 year with limited funds. at UM, wed spend 100 plus every friday night going out. that goes a lot farther in a college town.

The dolts who think the only place that produces HS football talent is South Florida never have a great counter to the fact that the best teams in college football over the last 5 years usually had only a couple contributors out of 85 from South Florida.

Get the hungry dogs from down here who understand UM is a privilege and fck the baggots. The South Florida dogs who helped create this program have very little resemblance to the grifting “I’d like to thank God and my HS coaches that I fcked over after they developed me to run off to STA” pimped out KKK groupies that have shivved us over the last several years.

Get me those local dogs with big upside and OOS U lovers like the great Brevin, and I’ll kick your groupie *** with them.

Ladson?...you do know Clemson just won a Natty, right?

Jeudy & Smith?...Tua plays for Alabama, not Miami.

Campbell, Jobe, & Surtain?...Saban's defensive staff >>>>>>>> Richt's defensive staph...Tucker's resume >>>>>> Diaz's resume.

Bogle?....10 > 7.

Stevenson?...11 > 7.
You do realize my statement is sarcasm right?

Advertisement
Ok...I give you a list of 15 guys but you’re 3 are better

#diginFriday

Sure you gave me 15 but the 3 I listed from the State of Miami is still better than your entire list. You said the greatest of ALL Time. Nobody was a better Cane than Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin, or Sean Taylor.

The dolts who think the only place that produces HS football talent is South Florida never have a great counter to the fact that the best teams in college football over the last 5 years usually had only a couple contributors out of 85 from South Florida.

Get the hungry dogs from down here who understand UM is a privilege and fck the baggots. The South Florida dogs who helped create this program have very little resemblance to the grifting “I’d like to thank God and my HS coaches that I fcked over after they developed me to run off to STA” pimped out KKK groupies that have shivved us over the last several years.

Get me those local dogs with big upside and OOS U lovers like the great Brevin, and I’ll kick your groupie *** with them.

We just signed a kid who only joined STA his senior year.

Sure you gave me 15 but the 3 I listed from the State of Miami is still better than your entire list. You said the greatest of ALL Time. Nobody was a better Cane than Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin, or Sean Taylor.
I didn’t say anything...btw I love Mike but lol at him being passed by Ed Reed.

Dan Morgan was more acclaimed than Ray?

Advertisement
Back