Big ten refutes canceled season

Moved from Florida to Nebraska. Who does that?!
Many view Florida as a place to visit and/or attend college. Full time resident status can put you at risk for a part in an #onlyinFlorida story. But I love Miami. Miami is one exception, imo. There are likely others.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ryan Day was on college football live like he is ready to lead a mutiny if B10 throws in the towel. Saban was quoted as saying kids are safer from COVID in the program. This really is chicken little screaming the sky is falling.

Many view Florida as a place to visit and/or attend college. Full time resident status can put you at risk for a part in an #onlyinFlorida story. But I love Miami. Miami is the exception, imo.
There are great places to live in Florida outside Miami. I love the winter springs area.

ill move back one day. whats funny first day at work they told me just look at the wind blowing through the cornfields it kinda of looks like the ocean. every year i come back for vacation and go fishing to catch bullsharks and tarpon
Cool, Dodge City was the fourth windiest city in the world when I was out there. Nothing to stop the wind. I saw a negative 16 yard punt once (The Cane's punter two years ago was still worse than that guy).

But they gave you good coping skills, that's how us East Coast guys would get by: watch the wheat/corn fields ripple like the Ocean or Gulf, and pretend the grain silos were lighthouses.

Advertisement
Cool, Dodge City was the fourth windiest city in the world when I was out there. Nothing to stop the wind. I saw a negative 16 yard punt once (The Cane's punter two years ago was still worse than that guy).

But they gave you good coping skills, that's how us East Coast guys would get by: watch the wheat/corn fields ripple like the Ocean or Gulf, and pretend the grain silos were lighthouses.
atleast everybody is super nice out here. and loves football. i always go to my wifes uncles houses to watch miami vs fsu. they are nebraska fans but its kinda become a game they watch now. new family tradition hahaha

Advertisement
Back