Big ten refutes canceled season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like they thought the acc big 12 and sec would fall in line. guess not :ROFLMAO:
Long time lurker finally decided to join the forums
Moved from Florida to Nebraska.

The best advice I can give is to walk away right now. Solid first post, solid first thread. You have nowhere to go but down. Walk away. Come back with a burner account. Just walk away.

The best advice I can give is to walk away right now. Solid first post, solid first thread. You have nowhere to go but down. Walk away. Come back with a burner account. Just walk away.
cant be as bad as the time my wifes uncles invited me to a husker game downtown and said yeah wear your Miami gear.
This town literally runs on football. everything is husker even when football inst being played

Advertisement
watching live
Scott Frost says Nebraska is prepared to look into scheduling games outside the conference structure if the Big Ten nixes football this fall. Follow Frost’s

would love for Miami to play Nebraska this year

But but but the rumors...
Sad Catherine Deneuve GIF

I hope you guys are correct but I think lawyers and unnecessary fear are going to overcome playing sports.
The absurdity of it all is that schools are trying to save/make money by bringing kids back in person and then they still cancel sports. The 2 decisions don't work together.

I actually hope they do cancel their season, it would be the stupidest thing they could & would effect their recruiting at a major level.

It would be great for us if just the SEC & ACC decided to play this year, it would even be safer from a Covid standpoint too in terms of regionally only having about 30 teams playing & traveling within a relatively small circumference.

Just imagine the impact it would have on recruiting for both the 21 & 2022 classes if only SEC & ACC played this fall.

Advertisement
I actually hope they do cancel their season, it would be the stupidest thing they could & would effect their recruiting at a major level.

It would be great for us if just the SEC & ACC decided to play this year, it would even be safer from a Covid standpoint too in terms of regionally only having about 30 teams playing & traveling within a relatively small circumference.

Just imagine the impact it would have on recruiting for both the 21 & 2022 classes if only SEC & ACC played this fall.

Sign me up for this. ^

Advertisement
cant be as bad as the time my wifes uncles invited me to a husker game downtown and said yeah wear your Miami gear.
This town literally runs on football. everything is husker even when football inst being played
Funny! That is also how many college towns are. Their economy is dependent on College Football, which is no surprise Nebraska voted against this.

Even the bigger towns (Columbus, Raleigh with 3 college teams, etc) would be seriously affected.

Advertisement
Back