Big O and Manny Navarro interview SIAP

Advertisement
If the players dont have some type of fear or respect for the headcoach, the team has no chance, lol. People thought coach richt was some nice guy, coach richt had goon in em, lol. Coach diaz trying to politic his way into winning with these players, not gone work, no matter what oc comes in, unless that oc has most of the control over who plays and who doesnt, alot of those players will continue to laugh at the situation. But like i said before, we got to many players walking around feeling safe for not losing or even playing hard enuff in wins, but i bet if we get a few more AL BLADES, nate websters and the guy who wired ojomo's jaw shut on the team, this **** will start turning around real quick. Just keep recruiting guys that hate losing, and watch what happens.

you mean an experienced guy with a big resume? ummm... like Richt? hmmm... ok.

Like what? What would they have ¨witnessed¨. what they witnessed on the field for the previous 3yrs was a defense that by and large performs at a power 5 level unlike them so maybe they should stop crying, listen and put the work in

Advertisement
I listened to this and it's actually a pretty good listen for fans if you want to hear it. Navarro had pretty good insight on certain things like how difficult it is to win at a school like Miami if you don't know what you're doing. He was on the Cristobal train as well but him and Orlando were in agreement that it is unlikely that Cristobal would leave Oregon to come here now. Good stuff.
If Beanerdict wouldn’t leave stanky *** Eugene to come back to his alma mater then he’s still the scumbag traitor he was the last time he hightailed it out of town when Sabag told him to.

Advertisement
I had some optimism after the firing of penos that maybe a new OC could make a difference. After listening to this interview mandy is a dead man walking.

They mention some interesting points, like mandy doesnt have the connections a tenured head coach would have. No one would want to come here with him being under so much fire.

Navarro said it would take a special head coach to do good in Miami, someone who could win recruiting battles and knows how get the most out of these kids from a psychological stand point.

A“Jedi master” not a Padawan

O was sounding off on the kids for celebrating on the sideline after Couch laced the LaTech returner trying to field the punt. Like why the **** are you celebrating a 15 yard penalty while getting shutout by LaTech? That's part of culture and individualism Manny helped foster with the Turnover Chain and rings. Mentioned Bandy jawing too.

Manny mentioned how dejected the defensive players looked after the game, but the kids on O didnt seem bothered by any of it. Said Playmaker was outside the locker room basically in tears and there were players nearby who seemed oblivious to the fact they were just embarrassed by a G5 school.

Hard to disagree with any of it.

Is playmaker one DJ Dallas? Seriously. Because I'm not keen to y'all's NICKNAMES of the Hurricane players.

RE: Today's young school dudes. It seems to me the Elite teams in major CFB don't have these type of me first young school dudes. Elite is the consistent Top 20 programs. For example, take a peruse of Baylor with those ex-2-star/3-star HS players.

Advertisement
Both agreed Manny is in basically over his head. Said he was never really revered or respected by the offense and they never really bought in. Said the next coach needs to one with proven HC success in Power 5 ball, and we need to get out of the habit of promoting coordinators...
Also made a good point about today’s athletes being millennials with a “me first” mentality focusing on individualism instead of team, and that manny fueled that mentality with the turnover chain and touchdown ring crap.
if Fake James does anything it would be REIRE THE CHAIN......

Is playmaker one DJ Dallas? Seriously. Because I'm not keen to y'all's NICKNAMES of the Hurricane players.
Nah, Playmaker as in Michael Irvin. Mammy said he was sitting next to James in the AD box and could see him from the press box. Guess he saw him visibly upset in the tunnel after the game.

Advertisement
Maybe he doesn't command respect

He doesn't respect one iota of respect from the current Hurricane offensive players. Well, at least EIGHTY PERCENT. Why? Because Diaz BLAMED the entire offensive player's and previous staff for the 7-6 season in 2018! That included Mark Richt. And that's why CORCH is wagering everything on the YOUNG Hurricane offensive player's and what not.

Take Lingard for stark example. Y'all Hurricane fandom have been BYTCHING about him seeing some playing time. Well, either Lingard is NOT FULLY RECOVERED from his injury. Or, bare with me a minute dudes. Diaz has a CONFLICT OF PERSONALITY with Lingard. The same goes with the fired OC and his running back assistant. After all, why not give Lingard at least six or seven carries in the bowl game??!!! Chit, Diaz gave that overrated bum Martell a few snaps. When MR. LADY'S MAN PRIMMA DONNA didn't deserve any snaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Beanerdict wouldn’t leave stanky *** Eugene to come back to his alma mater then he’s still the scumbag traitor he was the last time he hightailed it out of town when Sabag told him to.

actually, 'chise, in point of fact: Mario left last time with golden's blessing. Bauxite Al told Mario it was a great opportunity and that there would always be a home for him at UM in the future. (Al never figured he would suck so badly).

when dipsh*t "blake the fake" james never even returned the call Mario's agent left for him to discuss the HC job when richt retired, Mario was f'ing furious. since he entered coaching, it's been the head coaching job he always wanted. he has zero interest in the NFL, by the way, and would be at UM for a decade and a half if he could.

all that being said, I just don't know how they can put together a scenario where Mario comes back. he's got a great thing going at Oregon, he likes it there, and is going to get paid big time. Mario's big thing by the way, is money for assistants. he's said as long as UM will commit to that, it's all in place for UM to win again.

Advertisement
Back