Big Baby to the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another crippling blow.

The ship continues to sink.

:(
IMG_3869.jpeg

I hope he does well wherever he goes, but this guy seemed to be the epitomy of the Manny recruiting days. Top247 kid according to websites, but you could just see that was a frame and kid who may not transfer his skills well to the college game.

Yup another bad eval by prior staff. Ranking was way too high. Short, short arms. His only shot was at center.

My struggle to land on a G5 team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moreover… this generation is “right now” oriented. While that’s great in a lot of ways they also are impatient and the idea of “waiting” or putting in work over time for a “greater later” is essentially non-existent.

They are raised on social media. Are seeing their contemporaries achieve success at a rapid pace some with no real talent. I don’t think we’ll see a quality player wait 2- 3 years to be a starter here again. That’s over.

A upperclassman losing reps to a freshman? He’s packing his bags. It’s the new normal.

The portal giveth and the portal taketh.

Advertisement
Guy should have never been so highly ranked!! It’s a shame the games played and players fall for it, he at a minimum should have been practice player and worked his way to second team as an upper class-man! What winning programs do!

Advertisement
Back