Big 10 Expected to announce conference-only schedule

Yikes. Straw man argument alert. This isn’t endangering students for my enjoyment. Lol

Think you are missing my point. I would roll out all kids for all aspects of life. They aren’t at risk. The out of shape and old people should stay home.

The Spanish flu killed lots of kids. If that were this, I would be applaud at the idea of kids being out anywhere. This just don’t.

cool. well either way, enjoy 8 or nothing. thats all youre getting.

also, there are a lot more than just kids that are part of a team. you have to consider coaches and staff that may have risk factors. just gotta hope we get the 8 games and get to see king

Advertisement
cool. well either way, enjoy 8 or nothing. thats all youre getting.
I am getting 10! I will be in the handicapped section in the hot sun risking it all as usual. I am in good shape though for a paraplegic. So, I remain hopeful. Lol.

I am getting 10! I will be in the handicapped section in the hot sun risking it all as usual. I am in good shape though for a paraplegic. So, I remain hopeful. Lol.

zero shot you'll be in stadium imo esp with how florida is faring. take care of yourself though!

Advertisement
TFWIW...

They also mention ACC is serious lean for same model, SEC "caught by surprise" with announcement.

I'm strollin through a dense low-bandwidth jungle right now and can't verify from other sources.

Somebody get me bug spray.

Happened yesterday. Like or hate ESPN here is an overview as it has significant impacts, real and possible:

Should also be another thread already.

Happened yesterday. Like or hate ESPN here is an overview as it has significant impacts, real and possible:

Should also be another thread already.
my bad..i can barely open a thread speed is S l O W

TFWIW...

They also mention ACC is serious lean for same model, SEC "caught by surprise" with announcement.

I'm strollin through a dense low-bandwidth jungle right now and can't verify from other sources.

Somebody get me bug spray.

Is this the newspaper print version of the story?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back