Beverly in the portal

I can also confirm that several UM athletes may sprout wings and fly to Key West.

Rovell is just wishfully speculating based on the company having reporting problems and a struggling stock price.
Just leave @jkdood to his NIL fan fiction. I must admit, with time and practice it has become increasingly robust and colorful. Still absolute nonsense, but more fun to read.

Advertisement
No offense really but you have your head in the sand if you don't think LW/Ruiz has huge legal and financial problems; it's far from just Rovell, and at the very least, is adding to the usual negative recruiting. It's all the talk at the VT and Iowa State websites too.

I would be shocked if we see a huge Ruiz deal like last year for the basketball commits we need. Care to bet? Many step up to say there are other big-wallet donors, and while it sounds as much hopeful as promising, very glad to hear that!

No offense, but you don't read good well.

Just leave @jkdood to his NIL fan fiction. I must admit, with time and practice it has become increasingly robust and colorful. Still absolute nonsense, but more fun to read.
Yeah its all jkdood fantasy and fiction. Good luck with that:
1681938632600.png

View attachment 236067
Portal Propsect X: Hey mom, where should I go. How about MIami where that Ruiz guy gives NIL money big time, like Pack
Mom: Nahh, did you see the Miami Herald... and other places... pick somewhere else son
Portal Prospect X: But but all the CIS naysayers (except a couple) are saying it's baloney and nonsense
Mom: How many times did I tell you not to listen to Miami fans?

View attachment 236067
Haha.

The best horror stories are colored with a tinge of truth. This qualifying statement (complete with TWO "what ifs..." AND an "according to...") doesn't prove anything (or even show... something) re: Miami's NIL structure writ large. And Harlond Beverly (at some point, looking like, supposedly, maybe) having a pouty face during a huddle in a tournament game is not proof of anything either.

You've been on this kick for weeks now. Even if you are right, and our NIL program as a whole crashes with Jon Ruiz into the side of a mountain (newsflash - it won't), what are you going to do then? Dance on his (our) grave? I mean, you don't have to keep parroting the same stuff over and over, and couching it with the obligatory "aw shucks, I hope I'm wrong" shtick - at this point, everyone gets it.

Portal Propsect X: Hey mom, where should I go. How about MIami where that Ruiz guy gives NIL money big time, like Pack
Mom: Nahh, did you see the Miami Herald... and other places... pick somewhere else son
Portal Prospect X: But but all the CIS naysayers (except a couple) are saying it's baloney and nonsense
Mom: How many times did I tell you not to listen to Miami fans?

LOL. Thanks for a little bit more. This one is kind of a redux, though. Looks a ton like your early (weaker) efforts.

Advertisement
Bev was always an enigma. One moment he’d make a spectacular pass, the next he’d be sloppy with the ball or just plain lazy on defence.

I’d suspect L would ultimately say it was his lack of focus that hurt his playing time but Bev would probably counter with lack of playing time hurt his focus.

I do think a fresh start elsewhere is best for both sides. Best of luck to him.

You've been on this kick for weeks now. Even if you are right, and our NIL program as a whole crashes with Jon Ruiz into the side of a mountain (newsflash - it won't), what are you going to do then? Dance on his (our) grave? I mean, you don't have to keep parroting the same stuff over and over
I must admit I am largely a pessimist, especially when it comes to Miami "having nice things". Recent March dancing was a pleasant surprise!

I tend to temper expected disappointment by getting mentally prepared, maybe its quite wrong to feel others might appreciate that tact.

When we had the sudden 5 portal exits ending with Beverly, the huge amount of "wow we are Final 4 we now will have many new great players to fill these slots" made me think: wow, are they in for a letdown!! Perhaps unwisely, with Ruiz/LW woes in mind, I attempted a gentle tempering of such (unwarranted in my opinion) enthusiasm. The response was quite mean and over the top... and i couldnt let it go, but sorry for all of the above.

Advertisement
Back