Beverly in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone of these losses has been a surprise to me besides Walker.

We have our work cut out for us to be as deep as we were last year…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Solid depth piece with experience but his injuries have limited him.

I assume Coach L has a plan and these departures were known to him before they occurred.

See this as an opportunity rather than a loss. Depth will be of concern but it always is.

Advertisement
Thank you Sir B wish it had worked out better but you contributed much, and Good Luck.

I'd say this large exodus and lack of new NIL deals and some drama or i$$ues seemingly simmering out there is a bit worrisome, but I'd just get attacked for being negative, so I won't say it. At least until Coach L can't run a 5-on-5 practice again.

Advertisement
Really blows my mind that Miami didn't lose anyone to the portal after the 2021-2022 season. Hopefully we could lock up a few portal guys in the next week or two.

I didn't think he and Walker would leave even though they were honored on Senior Day. Thanks Beverly for your contributions. Good for him for working his butt off to get healthy. Good luck.
With Pack reportedly getting $800K, (and maybe money $lim right now) Beverly probably didn't like the answers he got when asking what he would be getting next year.

Advertisement
Back