Betters

Advertisement
No substance behind the post? Casually asked as a bettor to show the slip of you fading your alleged favorite team over and over?

Until then I’ll take it as just pessimistic, crybaby verbatim that you and the same posters take up every week. Grow up lol…if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Here’s my evidence of my actual bet. It may win, it may lose, but I’ll back up the talk.
EE6F66DF-078E-4D69-B277-963884CCD82C.jpeg

85+% of money on Kansas and they give Kansas more points...
There’s actually slight sharp action on OU as of a couple min ago. I’m seeing 71% of bets on KU but 56% of the money.

Advertisement
Auburn +16
California - 141/2
UGa - 371/2
Western Kentucky -71/2
Tulane - 12
North Carolina -7

TrumpyCane wants to know is it really worth seeing a $5 wager?
Honestly anything is better than just spew. I don’t shame bankroll sizes or wager amounts; everyone starts somewhere.

Now what I do shame is someone who has complained on the internet nonstop with the same points week after week, with apparently no spine to back up his talk.

In my industry, we would call that fraudulent

Advertisement
Yeah this line has had me baffled all week. Opened at 7, bet down to 3.5 FSU has covered its last 5 games as a dog, but I don't see how you can bet on them. I'm hoping somehow it gets to 3 and I will pound Clemson, but I doubt it does, so I'll probably stay away.

FYI -- Ward isn't playing, and Clemson's 5 best DL are all playing together for the first time this season.
Clem will shut down the FSU run game. Clemson by 2 TDS.

No substance behind the post? Casually asked as a bettor to show the slip of you fading your alleged favorite team over and over?

Until then I’ll take it as just pessimistic, crybaby verbatim that you and the same posters take up every week. Grow up lol…if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Here’s my evidence of my actual bet. It may win, it may lose, but I’ll back up the talk.
View attachment 211292
Happy for u.

What does that have to do with this line? You don’t think Vegas prices that in?

Take emotion out of it when you bet.
You chastise people for betting against us because vt is really really bad. My point is so is mtsu and we all saw what happened.

I have VT on M/L today and I hope the bet loses.

Attachments

• 8F1DCB8C-0723-4BCD-8F99-F4376F5E7152.jpeg
    8F1DCB8C-0723-4BCD-8F99-F4376F5E7152.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 20
You chastise people for betting against us because vt is really really bad. My point is so is mtsu and we all saw what happened.

I have VT on M/L today and I hope the bet loses.
I’m not really chastising the betting against us, it’s the lack of proof from the same posters that have nothing to do but complain online. Can’t believe y’all don’t get tired of b!tching about the same things.

Last weekend yeah I woulda said UNC was probably the right side until we proved something. If we play like we did against UNC (which wasn’t that great tbh) we’ll win by 10+ today.

VT cannot move the ball. I’d be shocked and utterly disappointed if they scored more than 21.

They just gave up 45 to a Pitt team that’s anemic on offense. They’re currently doing nothing right.

Essentially if you’re betting on VT imo, you’re hoping for a backdoor cover OR Miami giving up after UNC and just laying dead. Maybe it happens, but I’ll never bet on that. Just too fluky of a reason imo, but regardless good hit last weekend (even if it was at our expense).

Advertisement
Everyone betting VT to win today must like pain/losing money.

I truly don’t think you understand how bad that team is. But hey, if you want to take out your frustrations on Mario by burning more money and rooting against your own team, have fun.

Spread went from 7 to 8.5 btw, so shoulda held out if you’re betting on the enemy.
good call

Been on a decent roll lately but don't feel super great about this week....

ISU +16.5
UnC total points over 37.5
Kansas +9
Minn IL total under 39
Miami VT total under 46.5
Tenn +7.5
Clemson -3.5
Ok St +4
Miss St -4
UNC -7
I followed you with the UM under

Advertisement
TrumpyCane is on Michigan -7 LARGE

The one decent offense ***** Miaz faced in Purdue dropped 31 on them (season high).

Michigan’s offense is an awful matchup for his ****** scheme, Mcarthy going to dink and dunk right down the field and Sean Clifford stinks

Banner on TrumpyCane?

Maybe fly over for FSU game

“Mike Norvell’s voice hasn’t hit puberty”

Advertisement
Back