Betters

Advertisement
I like bama. Remember how the air fast paced offense goes against better talent. Super fast three and outs. Vols defense is garbage

Tenn beats the spread bet the house on it.
Not sure I’d bet the house, but Bama is in trouble in this game I think. Even with Young, Bama WRs are nothing like they’ve had previous years. If Young doesn’t start Bamas offense is very limited.

Advertisement
Ole Miss -7 1H is my largest play. This is the nail in Harsin’s coffin, Ole Miss will get up for this game because even though Auburn is cheeks, the Rebs are only 5-20 in the L25 years vs. the Tigers. Seem to lose close every time, Lane ran up the score late last week and he’ll put the pedal to the metal early.

Bloodbath early. Rebs slept through Vandy last week in the 1H, won’t happen twice.

Everyone betting VT to win today must like pain/losing money.

I truly don’t think you understand how bad that team is. But hey, if you want to take out your frustrations on Mario by burning more money and rooting against your own team, have fun.

Spread went from 7 to 8.5 btw, so shoulda held out if you’re betting on the enemy.

Advertisement
Everyone betting VT today must like pain/losing money.

I truly don’t think you understand how bad that team is. But hey, if you want to take out your frustrations on Mario by burning more money, have fun.
Texas A&M & UNC paid for this weeks bet. Thanks for the insight on VT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone betting VT to win today must like pain/losing money.

I truly don’t think you understand how bad that team is. But hey, if you want to take out your frustrations on Mario by burning more money and rooting against your own team, have fun.

Spread went from 7 to 8.5 btw, so shoulda held out if you’re betting on the enemy.
Now do MTSU.

Advertisement
Back