Betters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ward is likely out for Fsu. He’s not special but out of the backs he makes them go…and Clemson is getting healthy on defense.

Also I’m not sold on Tenn. they struggled with Uf and Pitt who are both average at best. That stadium will be out of control but if Bama lands and early haymaker and holds Tenn a few times early that stadium will have the air sucked out of it.

It’s a really good day of college football. Today is also likely the day that PsU’s run defense gets exposed.

And the Phillies hopefully close out the Braves because I don’t want a Game 5 back in Atlanta.

Ward is likely out for Fsu. He’s not special but out of the backs he makes them go…and Clemson is getting healthy on defense.

Also I’m not sold on Tenn. they struggled with Uf and Pitt who are both average at best. That stadium will be out of control but if Bama lands and early haymaker and holds Tenn a few times early that stadium will have the air sucked out of it.

It’s a really good day of college football. Today is also likely the day that PsU’s run defense gets exposed.

And the Phillies hopefully close out the Braves because I don’t want a Game 5 back in Atlanta.

Yeah this line has had me baffled all week. Opened at 7, bet down to 3.5 FSU has covered its last 5 games as a dog, but I don't see how you can bet on them. I'm hoping somehow it gets to 3 and I will pound Clemson, but I doubt it does, so I'll probably stay away.

FYI -- Ward isn't playing, and Clemson's 5 best DL are all playing together for the first time this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been on a decent roll lately but don't feel super great about this week....

ISU +16.5
UnC total points over 37.5
Kansas +9
Minn IL total under 39
Miami VT total under 46.5
Tenn +7.5
Clemson -3.5
Ok St +4
Miss St -4
UNC -7

I have us winning but not covering. spread is down to 7.5 last I saw which is a better line for those betting on UM to cover but still too high. I think we need it under a td to cover

Advertisement

Best football weekend of the year so far, two top 10 matchups even Okie st vs TCU is good and afc playoff qb super duel rematch chiefs vs. bills, eagles vs. americas team, ravens vs giants also.. That dont even include the fights, great sports weekend

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back