Better Prospect: Brad Kaaya or Kevin Olsen

Corey Dowlar/ESPN ‏@cdowlar 3m
RT @JHopkins247: Just changed my Crystal Ball on #Miami commit Brad Kaaya to #UCLA - #Canes should be concerned IMO

Angela Means - Kaaya ‏@angela_means 52m Brad received offer from Mora today. UCLA is an awesome program that he respects, at this time he is committed 2 The University of Miami.

I still think Kaaya is all CANE

"At this time?"

That's annoying as ****.

Agree 100% about the annoying part

What about the ****?

Advertisement
Are we setting up another great QB battle just like the one between the California kid (Gino Toretta) and the New Jersey hot shot QB (Brian Fortay)??

Hopefully the loser will just wait their turn and not run like a ***** and sue the university.

Sept/2014,Olsen because he has one year of the U's coaching,scout team,scrimmages.
Sept.2017 who knows?

Advertisement
Very close. Will be very interesting this Spring if Kayas is EE

Wow Sable...you are all over the board this morning. Inside information on Cook, commenting on Griffin's ACT test, and now offering up insight into our potential quarterback battle. Where have you been up until now with all of this info? You wouldn't be trolling would you?

Nope Just joined. Everything I have posted its true. However, Cook could make me look bad but as of today HE IS A SILENT.

Advertisement
Back