Better or worse for us. FSU or v tech win.

Advertisement
Since we play them both, a loss by either can help or hurt us in the polls. A win by VT and they may be ranked higher and helps us down the road. A win by the semenholes and the same can be said. Either way, no way in **** I can pull for that train wreck in trailerhassee.

As long as we win it doesn't really matter how bad any of the teams we play look. At the end of the day, the regular season should be fun too watch and it all will come down to being able to compete with (and beat) Clemson.

we're good enough to win the coastal without fsu's help. i want taggart to be a perennial 8-4 to 9-3 coach so they can't fire him and fsu can slink into mediocrity for the foreseeable future. the only time it's acceptable to root for fsu is if they have nothing to play for and it will ruin the gators' season.

I disagree.

bag of **** > Free Shoes U > UFelony

Almost always root for FSU over the Gayt. ALMOST always. Other than that, fvck 'em both.

Advertisement
We play both these teams so it doesn't matter. It's not like last year when FSU and Bama played to open the season and an FSU win would have improved our strength of schedule.

Better with VT loss since they are in our division and losing to FSU would still be a conf loss. If they were to drop another game, they could beat us and we still go to ACCCG. If VT was our only loss.

EDIT: maybe head-to-head is first tiebreaker before conference record? I am not positive, but having the division opponent lose is better for use imo

EDIT2: plus I would rather VT have a couple losses and not be ranked and not have much hype when we go up there. As opposed to be a big undefeated match-up

Last edited:
If FSU loses on Labor day, UF & FSU will both be out of the Top 25 polls by week 2 of the 2018 college football season.

Sounds good to me.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can take something positive out of either result. Gonna be so nice after we win Sunday to relax monday night & root for injuries & carnage.

If taggert the buffon loses his opener, itll be chaos. I want to see FSU collapse. Kick in the door and the whole rotting structure will come down.

Besides, I don't want to see FSU 1-0 while we start off 0-1.

Honestly all new coaches get an uptick in recruiting their first year. I’m rooting for FSU uf and uga to have avg to below average seasons.

Advertisement
Will never root for FSU. Can't stand VT either but it would be nice if they could put together a solid season and we hand them a loss. We need more ranked teams just for perception. Right now everyone is saying the Coastal is weak af after us so we will not be forgiven for a slip up like Bama seems to get every year.

Advertisement
Back