Bethune-Cookman TV/Online Options

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
This may be a bit premature, but trying to figure out what BCC game TV options exist for those who'll be out of Miami on opening day.

Brief search online didn't help. Is this the type of game typically available on ESPN360 or the like? Does it cost any money to watch online?

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
It will most likely be on WatchESPN

edng.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^
what he said

Bethune-Cookman
Miami
12:30 PM
ACCN
WatchESPN Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL

According to ESPN, it will be available on WatchESPN

Advertisement
It will be on tv. It will be fox sports florida or fox sports sun.

Last edited:
I'll be out of town too. Not sure I'm going to watch if it means doing anything elaborate.

Will record and watch when I get back home.

I'll be out of town too. Not sure I'm going to watch if it means doing anything elaborate.

First home game I miss for non-health reasons in like 15 years. I'm in a bad place. Tried everything humanly possible to delay my flight till after the game. Need this to be online (so long as plane has working wifi).

Advertisement

First home game I miss for non-health reasons in like 15 years. I'm in a bad place. Tried everything humanly possible to delay my flight till after the game. Need this to be online (so long as plane has working wifi).

Good luck with that, tried to stream a Champions League game on a Delta flight a few years back, wouldn't work for me.

Advertisement

Good luck with that, tried to stream a Champions League game on a Delta flight a few years back, wouldn't work for me.
Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement
It's listed as being on Fox Sports Net Affiliates, so it will be on TV. It just depends whether the Fox Sports wherever you are picks it up. If there's a Georgia Tech game on at the same time, I usually get the GT game because of where I am.

Shocked I tell you [MENTION=396]VinnDogg[/MENTION]

Enjoy the game bro.

If I could go I'd be there too, but if I can't watch the game on tv without plugging my **** into a xerox machine then that's fine.

It's listed as being on Fox Sports Net Affiliates, so it will be on TV. It just depends whether the Fox Sports wherever you are picks it up. If there's a Georgia Tech game on at the same time, I usually get the GT game because of where I am.

GT plays Tenn opening week in one of the Chik-fi-a games so it shouldn't interfere

Advertisement
Back