Bethune-Cookman TV/Online Options

You can't steam live tv or Netflix type apps on planes. Sorry to bring the bad news.
Did not know. Sucks for me.

Just record the game or watch the replay on espn3 man. Get a hold of yourself.

It's Miami vs Bethune Cookman. We'll learn absolutely nothing about our team until the Arkansas State game anyway.
I've got it together, Rok. But, watching live games to me is like writing lists for you. What if you were unable to write a list for an entire week?

Yeah I remember going to this Power96 concert in 1997 and missing our game against ASU. I felt so guilty but could not pass up the opportunity to go with this girl I wanted to dig out.

If it's not something you can control, you can't be worried about that ****. Life goes on, man.

:6e482c_o:

Advertisement
airline wifi sucks.

buy yourself an iridium go and create your own wifi hot spot and then tune in via iPad. ****, surely you'll be able to sell competing short-term wifi hot spot subscriptions to those around you to recover part of your costs. what could go wrong?

252-780.jpg

Advertisement
Listen guys, if you want to watch the game. Just download the espn app, they show every game whether it's on TV or not. I Downloaded the App and just stream it from my PS4 all you need is wifi.

I'll be out of town too. Not sure I'm going to watch if it means doing anything elaborate.

Will record and watch when I get back home.
First home game I miss for non-health reasons in like 15 years. I'm in a bad place. Tried everything humanly possible to delay my flight till after the game. Need this to be online (so long as plane has working wifi).

You can't steam live tv or Netflix type apps on planes. Sorry to bring the bad news.

Southwest, United, and some Delta flights have live streaming tv through your phone or tablet. Works over their onboard wifi but you have to use the airlines app -- won't work on 3rd party apps -- so they probably only have ESPN and ESPN2 streaming.

I'll be in Europe for the first two games. Any suggestions for online? Should vipbox.tv still work?

Thanks homies

Advertisement
What's it gone be, Lu? You gonna be able to watch?
I'll be somewhere [hopefully safely] in the air on my way to Thailand. So from what I've read, I'm outta luck w/r/t live streaming the game.

Advertisement
I'll be somewhere [hopefully safely] in the air on my way to Thailand. So from what I've read, I'm outta luck w/r/t live streaming the game.

Take a compass with you.

Airplanes seem to disappear out that way.

Lu, when you and Pete going to start the CIS network where paying members here can come and click on the game we're playing that day - and get the whole thing?

i would contact the airline and get direct information. if you are flying a non-US airline, there may be more options.
Will ask for further details, but it's United. Thank you. Business trip better be worth missing the type of game I love watching at the stadium. Bunch of young guys should ball out.

Last edited:
Advertisement

i would contact the airline and get direct information. if you are flying a non-US airline, there may be more options.
Will ask for further details, but it's United. Thank you. Business trip better be worth missing the type of game I love watching at the stadium. Bunch of young guys should ball out.

United should have wifi. If they have wifi use watch ESPN app. If you don't have cable ask a friend who does for their login. You can DM me if needed.

If its not on like WatchESPN or something easy and good like that, you could always just try streaming it on like Firstrowsports or one of those other streaming sites.

Advertisement
Back