Bethel wants assurances of new scheme

masterfully coached game by charlie strong...btw he exudes poise and calmness at all times on the sidelines, ALWAYS IN CONTROL. The real travesty in all this is that he will not even get serious contention for upper echelon jobs because of the good ol boy network.

Advertisement
masterfully coached game by charlie strong...btw he exudes poise and calmness at all times on the sidelines, ALWAYS IN CONTROL. The real travesty in all this is that he will not even get serious contention for upper echelon jobs because of the good ol boy network.

Lol let's see him with bridgewater gone. If he is smart he takes the next gig available. He losses minimum 5 games next yr with bwater and n the acc

Go praise him on a board that is not the MIAMI recruiting board.

Advertisement
the O sucked last night, but the D could help them out from time to time. 500 yards again is a pretty clear sign the D is broken

And vice/versa. It is a team game. We all knew the D was going to be in trouble. One way to help their cause is for the offense to stay on the field.
Basically, Golden can't put a whole game together where both sides of the ball are clicking. Show me one game where Golden had both sides playing well at the same time for the whole game against an opponent equal or greater than us?

I agree with what you are saying. I didn't claim that we have played a complete game in his tenure. Not sure where you got that from but it wasn't me.

lol. They gave up over 500 yards again and almost gave up over 500 yards passing. They put together a **** poor performance. Blaming the loss on one side of the ball is dumb and makes no sense. We got whipped on offense and defense. Golden himself said that we got beat in all 3 facets of the game. Do you disagree?

The offense was beyond awful last night. D was never going to hold up with that amount of time on the field and we knew that. The D is not good but it at least looked like they were trying different players, different things.O looked as if scoring wasn't the objective of the game.

Of course our defense wasn't going to hold up. They suck and put together another **** performance, because they suck.

This **** is comical to me. We all know that the defense is an abomination. I will be honest though I am shocked that they didn't give up more points/yards to these guys. As much as some of us want to put it all on the defense they need SOME kind of help from the offense. Being on the field all game with the scheme that we run against a team that was clearly looking to run the score up and humiliate us isn't beneficial to their overall performance. They gave up 36 points and 550 yards. What would those totals have been if we could have even been able to sustain a handful of drives? I would be willing to bet that Strong wasn't completely happy that they weren't able to hang 50 on us. God knows they were sure as **** trying.

What the **** are you trying to say? That our defense DIDN'T put together a horse**** performance? Uh, okay, it wasn't beneficial to their overall performance. Cool. The defense still sucked balls.

I am trying to say that had the offense done ANYTHING in this game then the defensive performance wouldn't have been as bad. If they had given up 380 yards and 27 points against Louisville I would have been happy with that performance considering what we have seen all year. That is what the **** I was trying to say.

Are you ******* trying to say that an offensive team's performance cannot benefit a defensive teams overall performance? You have to know better than that. Is that what the **** you were trying to say?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back