Best WR post combine work

Advertisement
Dorsett is not close to the 4th best WR in the draft butch has an elite trait that could get him drafted that high

On the right team, Dorsett is TY Hilton.

People are still holding on to the belief that he's a one-dimensional deep ball guy. Dorsett is extremely quick (6.70 shuttle) and a very good route runner, as he showed in the Senior Bowl. He can separate on any route.

Advertisement
Whatever happened to that Maryland kid.

Wasn't he the ACC Fresh of the Year?

Stefon Diggs ran a 4.46 at the combine. He got injured a season ago and missed much of the year. Other than that he played for Maryland. LOL.

Advertisement
Whatever happened to that Maryland kid.

Wasn't he the ACC Fresh of the Year?

Stefon Diggs ran a 4.46 at the combine. He got injured a season ago and missed much of the year. Other than that he played for Maryland. LOL.

That's what I mean.

Had a great Freshman season, disappeared then suddenly he's in the Draft.

No he played for Maryland... He always makes plays but just gets hurt... And they always had qb issues... This is a deep wideout class... They have size and run fast...

Kevin White is real good but got shut down 1-on-1 with Kevin White from TCU and didn't have great games late in the season. Amari Cooper didnt get shut down by ANYONE 1-on-1 in a much tougher conference, and even double teams didn't always work.

Last year's wr class was legendary, but I think this one is very strong. This group is deep and teams are gonna get studs in the 2nd-4th rounds.

Tier 1
1. Kevin White
2. Amari Cooper
3. DeVante Parker

Tier 2
4. Jalen Strong
5. Phillip Dorsett
6. Sammie Coates
7. Dorial Green-Beckham
8. Devin Smith

Tier 3
9. Breshad Perriman
10. Nelson Agholor
11. Tyler Lockett

Then you've got kids like Funchess, Hardy, and Greene kicking around. Deep crop of players.

Conley?

someone please name the last good wva wr at the next level? cooper will be a stud, period. he's the safe pick. dgb will also be a beast, but he may be a beast off the field as well, unfortunately. dorsett, put w/ the seahawks or eagles will be a pro-bowler, period. parker will be solid, but his career may be hindered by always being injured. this draft will produce some nice wr, but it's also going to produce some bust.

Advertisement
Amari Cooper has a much higher floor than White does IMO. He has consistently been a beast since he got to Bama. Not saying White isn't as good, but Cooper is a much safer pick and he's a dam beast.

I'm hoping the Raiders get Williams or Gregory, but if they are both gone I want Cooper, or to trade down and hope Cooper or White are there.

Didn't he fall off season before last though? I thought he had a vicious sophomore slump.

Dgb in Shape....man

I'm with this. Randy Moss type situation here. If you can get this guy in the late first round, I don't think you can pass him up. Way too much talent. Probably the highest ceiling of all the WRs. If my team took him, I'd be very very excited.

Advertisement
What happened to Greene out of FSU? Is he at the combine? I know he was predicted to go in the 1st or 2nd round..

Amari Cooper has a much higher floor than White does IMO. He has consistently been a beast since he got to Bama. Not saying White isn't as good, but Cooper is a much safer pick and he's a dam beast.

I'm hoping the Raiders get Williams or Gregory, but if they are both gone I want Cooper, or to trade down and hope Cooper or White are there.

Didn't he fall off season before last though? I thought he had a vicious sophomore slump.

Only our fans said that to validate Coley's struggles... Dude had 45 catches for 736 yards... The passing games as a whole regressed and was limited with McCarron... Cooper also missed like two games and was hampered with an injury that year... It wasn't a massive slump...

The Combine is what gets coaches and GM's fired. They put too much into measurables and what they do without Pads on. Put the tape on and you will see Cooper is the best WR in the country. He carried Bama on his back by himself a few games. Kevin White is the 2nd best WR in this draft. I don't think he can change the game the way Coop did. Coop did it against better competition as well. I think there is drop off between those 2 and Parker, Dorsett and Strong from ASU. Sammie Coates flashed some games then would disappear some. Devin Smith is a vertical threat. The combine is such an overrated event.

Advertisement
Back