Best WR post combine work

MetiSkeemz

Junior
NFL Network on his nuts and rightfully so but Kevin White is the best Reciever in this class he's a ****** freak of nature. Amari next Dorsett is 4th behind maybe DGB when he gets in shape.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Advertisement
Phil looked like the weight of the world was on his shoulders before his first 40. No big deal at the underwear olympics, he'll be a fine pro and kill it at his pro day

A i think that jalen strong kid is a beast, hes a first rounder also but i dont think that kid from Louisville is that good.

Advertisement
A i think that jalen strong kid is a beast, hes a first rounder also but i dont think that kid from Louisville is that good.

my buddy was his high school coach. he is hungry kid. good kid. i think he is gonna do well in NFL. he never play WR until college.

Amari Cooper has a much higher floor than White does IMO. He has consistently been a beast since he got to Bama. Not saying White isn't as good, but Cooper is a much safer pick and he's a dam beast.

I'm hoping the Raiders get Williams or Gregory, but if they are both gone I want Cooper, or to trade down and hope Cooper or White are there.

Rannell Hall and Breshad Perirman out of UCF.

Parker looked like he was tgrying to hard at the combine..his film work is nice though...

Kevin White is BEASTLY..

Still sleepers : Devin Smith, Ty Montgomery

Advertisement

Parker looked like he was tgrying to hard at the combine..his film work is nice though...

Kevin White is BEASTLY..

Smith and Montgomery ARENT sleepers. Everyone knows about them. Montgomery should have been a running back, dude can't catch. Smith looked good at OSU running wide open on Nine routes but he fights the ball a little bit too according to some scouts. Smith is a 3rd rounder, Montgomery probably a mid round guy.

Advertisement
Cooper is the guy I go for first. West Virginia receivers always get inflated by that system and White is very raw. Could be Dez, could be Roy Williams.

Parker and Strong are gonna be really good. Dorsett would be a great pickup for the Seahawks or Eagles, in my opinion.

Last year's wr class was legendary, but I think this one is very strong. This group is deep and teams are gonna get studs in the 2nd-4th rounds.

Tier 1
1. Kevin White
2. Amari Cooper
3. DeVante Parker

Tier 2
4. Jalen Strong
5. Phillip Dorsett
6. Sammie Coates
7. Dorial Green-Beckham
8. Devin Smith

Tier 3
9. Breshad Perriman
10. Nelson Agholor
11. Tyler Lockett

Then you've got kids like Funchess, Hardy, and Greene kicking around. Deep crop of players.

Advertisement
NFL Network on his nuts and rightfully so but Kevin White is the best Reciever in this class he's a ****in freak of nature. Amari next Dorsett is 4th behind maybe DGB when he gets in shape.

What's everyone's thoughts?

the guy from louisville is probably 3rd or 4th

Kevin White is BEASTLY..

yepyep. Agree on Montgomery. He reminds me of anquan b. Gotta say I thought crowder would have better numbers at the combine the way he was killing the acc.

Advertisement
Back