Best Way to Transport 10-12 ppl to/from SLS?

Advertisement
Franchise continues to be the worst porster on CIS. Remember when he would protect Golden at all costs his first 3 seasons?

What's your obsession with @The Franchise?? Do you feel inferior or something?? If you don't like his posts there's a nice little thing called ignore user...you should try it out like I'm doing with you

It works pretty darn well until someone quoted him. Still, those are good little reminders of why you blocked someone.
I bet even your dogs know what a moron you are

Franchise continues to be the worst porster on CIS. Remember when he would protect Golden at all costs his first 3 seasons?

What's your obsession with @The Franchise?? Do you feel inferior or something?? If you don't like his posts there's a nice little thing called ignore user...you should try it out like I'm doing with you

It works pretty darn well until someone quoted him. Still, those are good little reminders of why you blocked someone.

And the dogs probably hate him too.

Accidental down vote, sorry J

I think Franchise is one of the few sane people left on this board in the off-season and that's saying a lot.

20% of his material is decent but he tries too hard on the rest.

Comedy critic alert.

Another comedy critic who has never said anything funny in his life. Nice to see he's cataloging my posts though. Maybe he'll do a retrospective one day.

You need to go run the ***** gauntlet a few more times and toughen those shoulders up. download (1).jpg

Advertisement
I think Franchise is one of the few sane people left on this board in the off-season and that's saying a lot.

Comedy critic alert.

Another comedy critic who has never said anything funny in his life. Nice to see he's cataloging my posts though. Maybe he'll do a retrospective one day.

You need to go run the ***** gauntlet a few more times and toughen those shoulders up.View attachment 36209

^^^^Top flight comedy, right there^^^^

Comedy critic alert.

You need to go run the ***** gauntlet a few more times and toughen those shoulders up.View attachment 36209
59d.jpg

Comedy critic alert.

View attachment 36210

Speak only when spoken to. The butthurt thing faded out like 15 years ago kid.

Comedy critic alert.

Identifying you as the **** that you are has nothing to do with my shoulders.

And LOL at the irony of using my soft shoulders gimmick that I coined on Banner's board 10 years ago in an effort to show how irrelevant I am.

Advertisement

Comedy critic alert.

And LOL at the irony of using my soft shoulders gimmick that I coined on Banner's board 10 years ago in an effort to show how irrelevant I am.

10 years seems about right....thats when you and Z teamed up for your forum routineimages.jpg

Comedy critic alert.

10 years seems about right....thats when you and Z teamed up for your forum routineView attachment 36211

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

1396169195452843.jpg

Comedy critic alert.

Game over.

Comedy critic alert.

Game over.
Nah just getting started, keep clucking.
Feed-the-chickens.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Comedy critic alert.

13o069.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back