Best Way to Transport 10-12 ppl to/from SLS?

Advertisement
Franchise continues to be the worst porster on CIS. Remember when he would protect Golden at all costs his first 3 seasons?

Franchise continues to be the worst porster on CIS. Remember when he would protect Golden at all costs his first 3 seasons?

What's your obsession with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]?? Do you feel inferior or something?? If you don't like his posts there's a nice little thing called ignore user...you should try it out like I'm doing with you

Advertisement

What's your obsession with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]?? Do you feel inferior or something?? If you don't like his posts there's a nice little thing called ignore user...you should try it out like I'm doing with you

It works pretty darn well until someone quoted him. Still, those are good little reminders of why you blocked someone.

It works pretty darn well until someone quoted him. Still, those are good little reminders of why you blocked someone.

Why?? Because he's called you out on your bull**** before?? coming from the guy that posted the hot garbage of a comment that said most of his predictions have come true compared to the rest of the board lol. That choice was created just for porsters like you my man.

Advertisement

Another butthurt dud.

Advertisement

This little bytch should be ashamed of himself for allowing himself to be so wounded by another guy on an internet message board that he follows him around sniping like a school girl.

What a gigantic gaping pu$$y he is to be stalking some dude on a message board because he got his feelings hurt. I don't even remember injuring this dude, but whatever I said to him must have left an indelible mark.

Here's another vag who does nothing but post about how he blocked me. You know **** well this sissy hits that "unblock this post" to see my **** then goes back to blocking me so he can keep telling people how he blocked me.

I think Franchise is one of the few sane people left on this board in the off-season and that's saying a lot.

Advertisement
I think Franchise is one of the few sane people left on this board in the off-season and that's saying a lot.

20% of his material is decent but he tries too hard on the rest.

wonka.jpg
[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back