Best UM Defender Since Sean Taylor

and of course who ever gave it a thumbs up. Has no intellect to re learn those players no, their story. At least I remember the playing careers. At least do some research.

Advertisement
Not as long as Ted Hendricks played DE. They didn't keep sack stats back then, but Miami coaches at the time said he easily had over 100 for his career. Ask Steve Spurrier, who had just won the Heisman, who the best college DE of all time is. He got sacked so many times by Hendricks, he threw the ball at him. Some say he got him 5 times. Others say 7. He was unstoppable, period. The game GR just had, Hendricks had every week. There is a reason the award is named after him.
Fully agree and as I posted elsewhere on this board, I vividly remember OJ's statement on national TV most likely in December 1968. Ted was the best.

And Rousseau seems to have some of the same rare physical characteristics as Ted that none of our other great DEs had, not Rusty, not Kevin Patrick, not Danny Stubbs, not Calais Campbell.

NONE. Not until, maybe, Rousseau.

And the dude road the bench for what, 3-4 games because Patchan cheered his teammates on harder?

This guy is going to be a legend and top 5 pick.

Calais Campbell agrees with you and said as much on twitter last night. Said he will be emptying his toolbox to give Rousseau a helping hand in the offseason and said he will be a Top 5 Pick in the draft.

That's the truth. This website is made to talk about a game, pretty much. In school they get paid with information that back in the day they were never told how to properly utilize it. Average nfl career is 2 years, no gauranteed cream. I have younger siblings who my parents adopted from nyc , during the crack epidemic. So i'm pretty sure i can feel emotion for my family. And people like those named by people who might even kno them personally.

And your only response is - he says hello. I guess your friends with him. And just one big thumbs up. When there is a thread worrying how much time Brevin Jordan might miss because of a injury playing a violent sport. Just its their circumstance's.

If is the word....The others blew if's *** away...I still haven't seen a DE at UM come screaming around the end like a F-ing Lunatic like Medearis...not to mention being undersized....It should be mandatory for EVERY UM DE Recruit & Player to watch Medearis's performance against Nebraska (who had an Excellent OL...Not FSUs Trash OL) in 1992....
I absolutely loved Medearis' game. One of the great tragedies that his career was destroyed by a malicious hit. He was so extraordinary the way he burst into the scene as an unstoppable pash rusher as a sophomore.

But he could never make plays the way Ted could. Go back and find my recent post about what OJ Simpson said about Ted. It was more than getting to the passer so fast. Ted had the ability to seal up plays that no mere human should have been able to do. Just two plays yesterday's showed similar attributes--the way GR was able to navigate through trash in the middle of the line of scrimmage, stay on his feet, not lose balance, using his hand to rebalance, and then make a play, that was all Hendricks-like. Then the shoestring sack....most players would never be able to stretch out and reach the QB like GR did. That was like Ted.

Advertisement
I absolutely loved Medearis' game. One of the great tragedies that his career was destroyed by a malicious hit. He was so extraordinary the way he burst into the scene as an unstoppable pash rusher as a sophomore.

But he could never make plays the way Ted could. Go back and find my recent post about what OJ Simpson said about Ted. It was more than getting to the passer so fast. Ted had the ability to seal up plays that no mere human should have been able to do. Just two plays yesterday's showed similar attributes--the way GR was able to navigate through trash in the middle of the line of scrimmage, stay on his feet, not lose balance, using his hand to rebalance, and then make a play, that was all Hendricks-like. Then the shoestring sack....most players would never be able to stretch out and reach the QB like GR did. That was like Ted.
Love Ted...Wished him a HBD on Facebook and he thanked me....As I said...Ted...Stubbs and Medearis are on my Mt Rushmore...Although the reason why Stubbs is UMs Alltime Sack leader has alot to do with Jerome getting Double and Triple teamed...

thats the youth in the states nowadays though / which sums up the world kind of; just at soccer games they chant bull**** at the black athletes , but safety in number i guess. but thats across the ocean. aka, sums up the overall morality of anyone who assumes for someone else, especially if the thought is based off a appearance.

He is just getting to Patrick & Krein category.... still way off from the legendary lines of the past... Maryland, Tez, Sapp.
Only a RS freshman. Have a lot of talent returning on DL. Hope they stay healthy so we can see what they can do. Need to find some LB depth. Future is bright, in my humble opinion. Need to see more before I'm ready to throw in the towel on Stroud and Baker. Young coaches can get better, as can young players. Yes, FSU is garbage, but let's see if we can get better and better, excel consistently. I stay optimistic.

all of you are ignorant as ****. just dont even respond.

sticks and stones may break my bones aka the truth hurts

Advertisement
Love Ted...Wished him a HBD on Facebook and he thanked me....As I said...Ted...Stubbs and Medearis are on my Mt Rushmore...Although the reason why Stubbs is UMs Alltime Sack leader has alot to do with Jerome getting Double and Triple teamed...
Stubbs was an incredible rusher. Could get moved out on running plays by bigger OLs. Still, a legitimate All-American.

Not as long as Ted Hendricks played DE. They didn't keep sack stats back then, but Miami coaches at the time said he easily had over 100 for his career. Ask Steve Spurrier, who had just won the Heisman, who the best college DE of all time is. He got sacked so many times by Hendricks, he threw the ball at him. Some say he got him 5 times. Others say 7. He was unstoppable, period. The game GR just had, Hendricks had every week. There is a reason the award is named after him.

If Gregory Rousseau played football in 1865 like Ted Hendricks I’m sure he would average 20 sacks a game

Advertisement
I wrote before the season started that Rousseau reminded me of a young Bruce Smith, and I don’t recall saying that about anyone since Smith.

Advertisement
Took this Pic at UM Hall of Fame a few weeks back....
20190803_113411.jpg

That's the truth. This website is made to talk about a game, pretty much. In school they get paid with information that back in the day they were never told how to properly utilize it. Average nfl career is 2 years, no gauranteed cream. I have younger siblings who my parents adopted from nyc , during the crack epidemic. So i'm pretty sure i can feel emotion for my family. And people like those named by people who might even kno them personally.

And your only response is - he says hello. I guess your friends with him. And just one big thumbs up. When there is a thread worrying how much time Brevin Jordan might miss because of a injury playing a violent sport. Just its their circumstance's.

all of you are ignorant as ****. just dont even respond.

sticks and stones may break my bones aka the truth hurts

thats the youth in the states nowadays though / which sums up the world kind of; just at soccer games they chant bull**** at the black athletes , but safety in number i guess. but thats across the ocean. aka, sums up the overall morality of anyone who assumes for someone else, especially if the thought is based off a appearance.

What in the god damned **** are you talking about?

Advertisement
Back