Best safety duo in country

Advertisement
Blanda.jpg

I think can be top 5 safety duo in country big time atheles hard hitters and coverage ability.

Advertisement
It’s easy to see why both were highly rated. I hate panda as much as anyone but he ain’t going anywhere. Bubba and hall can be elite. And we need it cause the outside corners are scaring me. And the backers will be green

I think gurvan takes a big leap this year he was to hesistant I didn't see the lightning bolt type player he was in high school looked very slow like he was going through check points during plays instead of firing off and playing natural

Advertisement
I think can be top 5 safety duo in country big time atheles hard hitters and coverage ability.

Miami's current Defensive coaching staff unfortunately doesn't get the most out of the talent so I am skeptical.

Miami's current Defensive coaching staff unfortunately doesn't get the most out of the talent so I am skeptical.

Explain hope that applies to most of the recent Miami players going to the pros being from the secondary.

FACTS! THEY HIT SO HARD THEY INJURE EACH OTHER CELEBRATING!!.... Lets worry about winning our G5 games before claiming we have the best of anything in the country regardless of if its true

Amen.

Love the title of this post; went from best in the nation—to thinking it can be Top 5. Talk about click-bait.

Defense changed once Bubba came on, and changed again when he went out.
This is so true. I hope The people who wrote Bolden off last season because he “hadn’t played in a year” or needed to add weight and despite all that balled when he played do the same with jaelan Phillips so they can look foolish. He’s going to ball this year too🤫

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back