Best safety duo in country

Not caping. Looking forward to 2020, what our assets are and what we can hope and expect from them.

You can feel free to do “We lost to FIU bro” for the next 9 months is you like, that’s up to you.
Next 9 months? ****, I’m reliving the Gator Flop till today. That’s what a proud and real diehard U fan does, not this “rah-rah all is well cuz we have the best TE in the nation” crap. You for real?

Advertisement
Next 9 months? ****, I’m reliving the Gator Flop till today. That’s what a proud and real diehard U fan does, not this “rah-rah all is well cuz we have the best TE in the nation” crap. You for real?

You must be a blast at parties.

Agree, bruh, but let’s not gloss over with a $#!tty paint job as to how great we are, even as the Titanic is resting on the bottom of the ocean. Until proven otherwise, I’m not revising my opinion.
Agreed and I don’t think we have anywhere near the best safety duo in the country . And the OP knows it . I just don’t see the benefit in constantly btching in every thread, or offering up the same opinion repeatedly in response anytime someone attempts to say something good about the team .

Everybody knows the main issues with this team . Bringing up who we lost to last year in every thread , no matter the subject, is annoying and unnecessary

Advertisement
Agreed and I don’t think we have anywhere near the best safety duo in the country . And the OP knows it . I just don’t see the benefit in constantly btching in every thread, or offering up the same opinion repeatedly in response anytime someone attempts to say something good about the team .

Everybody knows the main issues with this team . Bringing up who we lost to last year in every thread , no matter the subject, is annoying and unnecessary

It's also annoying and unnecessary to be constantly diving into every single thread and attacking everyone who wants to bring some common sense and reality to the discussion.

Sorry, no, we don't have the best safeties in the country. Sorry, no, two new assistant coaches don't make everything that happened in the last 24-26 months irrelevant. Sorry, no, one good OC hire does not mean that Manny and Blake should be off the hot seat.

If people want to discuss, then discuss, but this ridiculous caping up and calling out everyone who's not gobbling up the unicorns and rainbows, calling them mopes and acting like every argument that isn't "hope" is nothing more than "we lost to FIU, bro" is every bit as annoying and unnecessary.

To be clear, while I am replying to you, I am not referring to you. Those to whom I refer know who they are, and Mighty Mouse is their Chief of Staph. Can't stumble into a single thread anywhere without him barfing all over it with his nonsensical "you can keep repeating we lost to FIU" strawman bullsh!t ad-nauseum.

And bringing up why we’re good after 20 years of eating leftovers from the dumpster makes us hoboes, not Kings of of the conference, that ship sank.

Advertisement
Let me state this for the record. If we turn this program around to competing ways, under the current leadership, 2-3 years consistently, I will buy Manny/BJ’s schtick. Until then, service me, I’m waiting.

It’s easy to see why both were highly rated. I hate panda as much as anyone but he ain’t going anywhere. Bubba and hall can be elite. And we need it cause the outside corners are scaring me. And the backers will be green
Not worried about CBs as much as I’m worried about depth. Couch will be a playmaker next season.

So you’re using HS highlights to show how two 3rd year college guys will be, potentially, the best Saftey duo in the country?

069B6AF3-8ADA-411F-8693-36F8D1DE493B.jpeg

These guys are the goods just have to attack the off-season strength and conditioning programs because that range and hitting ability is there

Advertisement
Does any one expect Bubba back for a large portion of the season. He was injured real late in the year and it takes time to recover from these types of injuries. Maybe let him recover and then use him in the final 4 games and still let him red shirt unless he's all ready used it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back