Best safety duo in country

Advertisement
Definitely won't be the best duo. They can be quite good however. Should help the D improve in 2020. Just need to find a CB cause Ivey has looked bad.

This is so true. I hope The people who wrote Bolden off last season because he “hadn’t played in a year” or needed to add weight and despite all that balled when he played do the same with jaelan Phillips so they can look foolish. He’s going to ball this year too🤫
You're changing the narrative. Phillips success is all about staying healthy.

Hall was tentative all year not trusting what he was seeing. Caused him to play slow and look bad at times. If he cleans that up he could be good here

Advertisement
but the position coach gets no credit..the safeties coach themselves 🤣🤣🤣..whoever is the safeties ear (last I heard from CIS reliable sources it was Rumph) gets them ready to go

Advertisement
So our spacing by class is good. The number of players is fine. We expect them to be one of the best combos in the country. The last two sets of safeties to come through developed and are in the league.

Why are we firing Banda again?

Advertisement
How bout this team worry about being the best as whole rather than individuals.. This part of the culture here, individuals worried only about themselves.. MIAMI needs W's before anyone on this team can be considered as one of the best!!

Advertisement
I think can be top 5 safety duo in country big time atheles hard hitters and coverage ability.

They are both good players from a potential standpoint. We have yet to see it really translate to the field.

Can we, as a group, forget about the concept of best anything in the country for a while? You don't get to talk or even think like that when you're 6-7.

We suck. Let's hope we get better.

but the position coach gets no credit..the safeties coach themselves 🤣🤣🤣..whoever is the safeties ear (last I heard from CIS reliable sources it was Rumph) gets them ready to go

Did you watch this team play last season... 4th and 17 doesn't happen if anything on your defense is up to par, much less "best in the country". The only thing laughable in this thread is most certainly NOT that our position coaches receive some criticism, and it most definitely IS even pondering the thought that we are "best in the country" at anything.

Advertisement
Back