Best player ever from the U?

Advertisement
Pretty Lame??....I beg to differ...his 81 Defense was beyond Good...One of UMs best ever....and his 81 Offense was plenty good....Stop with the nonsense...
You're foaming at the mouth without knowing what you're talking about. The 81 team rushed for 2.8 yards per carry. The wideouts were the very slow Rodrigue and Brodsky. Kelly was running for his life a lot. Never said the defense wasn't great and they did help to carry the team.

Whole career, I say It’s Ed Reed pretty easily honestly. Some other guys have great cases as well though
Idk I think Lewis was better at his position then Reed. Reed is definitely a Top 5 Safety of All time but I think Lewis is the greatest LB of all time and there are a lot more great LB then Safeties.

Advertisement
You're foaming at the mouth without knowing what you're talking about. The 81 team rushed for 2.8 yards per carry. The wideouts were the very slow Rodrigue and Brodsky. Kelly was running for his life a lot. Never said the defense wasn't great and they did help to carry the team.
I was a season ticket holder in 81....Dont need any lessons....

Idk I think Lewis was better at his position then Reed. Reed is definitely a Top 5 Safety of All time but I think Lewis is the greatest LB of all time and there are a lot more great LB then Safeties.
I'm not so sure about that....Ed was a MUCH better CFB Player....and was at least as good as Ray in the NFL....

Advertisement
What record's? Reed was mainly a coverage safety. Ray did it all
Most Tackles in NFL history 2,059
Most Solo Tackles in NFL history 1,568
31 INTs by a MLB
39 FF and Fumble Recoveries
41.5 Sacks
All those aren't NFL records...Stop with your every F-ing Day Lunacy.....Only a F-ing idiot would think that Ed wasn't as good as an NFL player than Ray....and it was NO contest who was a better CFB player...

Advertisement
All those aren't NFL records...Stop with your every F-ing Day Lunacy.....Only a F-ing idiot would think that Ed wasn't as good as an NFL player than Ray....and it was NO contest who was a better CFB player...
Umm the Tackles,Solo Tackles are NFL records... 31 INTs is the 2nd most in NFL history for a LB.

Lewis had more Defensive MVPs,Pro Bowls,All Pro and Super Bowl MVPs as well. How would only an idiot think Lewis is the better overall player? Lewis was the consensus leader of that Ravens defense and is easily the greatest LB in NFL history.

Umm the Tackles,Solo Tackles are NFL records... 31 INTs is the 2nd most in NFL history for a LB.

Lewis had more Defensive MVPs,Pro Bowls,All Pro and Super Bowl MVPs as well. How would only an idiot think Lewis is the better overall player? Lewis was the consensus leader of that Ravens defense and is easily the greatest LB in NFL history.
He is NOT easily the best NFL LBer ever...."If" he is....it ain't easily....and I said Quote..."All those aren't NFL records...and I was right...
Ray doesn't get his 2nd ring without Ed....

He is NOT easily the best NFL LBer ever...."If" he is....it ain't easily....and I said Quote..."All those aren't NFL records...and I was right...
Ray doesn't get his 2nd ring without Ed....
I Never said they were all NFL records. I said he holds the most tackles in NFL history record. Also Lewis would still get his 2nd Superbowl without Reed. Reed was a fraction of himself in 2012

Advertisement
I Never said they were all NFL records. I said he holds the most tackles in NFL history record. Also Lewis would still get his 2nd Superbowl without Reed. Reed was a fraction of himself in 2012
No he wouldn't have gotten his 2nd Ring without Ed....Stop it....Ed's a close friend...if I told him the BS you just spewed he'd **** himself....

Yeah I'm sure is....
I give no Fs if you believe it or not...My cousin was Ed's position coach at UM...and for 2yrs in the NFL....My cousin is like Ed's Dad....Im sure @dsddcane would be more than Happy to back everything I said...Ed's been in my home numerous times....but by all means...believe what you want....

Advertisement
Back