Best ON PAPER secondary in a long time

Advertisement
Ivey sucks, accept it! He’s not a legit starter in any way shape or form and will only be depth here under Trob who knows what a real power five starting CB is supposed to look like and that doesn’t look like a guy who runs a 4.9, has no instincts, stiff hips and absolutely no feel for the game. Ivey might and I say might, be a group of five starter on a lower end group of five team with the right coaching which is anything besides Rumph.

Let’s revisit this porst in 8 months.

With your track record, Ivey will be starting and balling by then.

Let’s revisit this porst in 8 months.

With your track record, Ivey will be starting and balling by then.
Yea if you think Trob is starting a guy who is slower then our linebackers who might i add are also slow, Has no feel for the game, stiff hips, no semblance of a technique and is as soft as a babies botton then I have some beach front property to sell you in Nebraska. 😂🤣 oh I did I mention Ivey is slow as fvck, like 4.9 slow, yea Trob is really gonna start a guy that runs like that, sure! 😒🙄 for those of us that have played the game unlike you our eyes show us all we need to know about DJ “molasses” Ivey. You don’t believe me then as @Liberty City El or @Cribby .

Advertisement
Yea if you think Trob is starting a guy who is slower then our linebackers who might i add are also slow, Has no feel for the game, stiff hips, no semblance of a technique and is as soft as a babies botton then I have some beach front property to sell you in Nebraska. 😂🤣 oh I did I mention Ivey is slow as fvck, like 4.9 slow, yea Trob is really gonna start a guy that runs like that, sure! 😒🙄 for those of us that have played the game unlike you our eyes show us all we need to know about DJ “molasses” Ivey. You don’t believe me then as @Liberty City El or @Cribby .

No, I’m just saying you have a horrible track record for evaluating what’s going to happen. Therefore, in keeping with your evaluations, I expect Ivey to be a productive starter next year.

I might be the only one, but I'm expecting Blades and Ivy to be noticeably improved under T Rob
As for Blades he can be a really good cover corner. And though he lacks physicality I will take an outside shutdown corner over a tackling phenom. As for Ivey, love him cuz he’s a Cane but he doesn’t have the tools. Literally doesn’t have the hips to play corner. He’s athletic enough but you can’t un-coach stiffness at the position. Next guy up.

I'm not giving up on Blades. I think he can be a really good player and I think he is willing to put in the work. I'm not sure that some want the work that comes with getting better.
I don’t understand the dislike for Blades
Blades was a Second Team All ACC CB. Blades isn’t perfect, but even Tobacco Road and PFF recognize that he was definitely one of the better CBs in the conference.

If Blades got picked on the way TeCory Couch was picked on in the Cheeze-It Bowl by Oklahoma St freshman Brennan Pressley this CIS would be on fire.

That said, Blades will probably start But if he doesn’t, I trust T-Rob to get that DB room prepared to get more turnovers and to win some games this season.

Does Robinson teach CBs to turn around and find the ball, or wait until it's caught for a TD before attempting to PBU?

Advertisement
I'm not giving up on Blades. I think he can be a really good player and I think he is willing to put in the work. I'm not sure that some want the work that comes with getting better.
I expect big things from Blades this year with TRob in the mix

Advertisement
No, I’m just saying you have a horrible track record for evaluating what’s going to happen. Therefore, in keeping with your evaluations, I expect Ivey to be a productive starter next year.

This is a really ballsy take if strictly on a contrarian basis. I think it's more likely we bring back Schnelly as HC on a 20 year contract.

Advertisement
This is a really ballsy take if strictly on a contrarian basis. I think it's more likely we bring back Schnelly as HC on a 20 year contract.

Among his many bad predictions, same guy assured me Zion Nelson was complete garbage, would never even be a starter again. So, based on his track record, Ivey will be balling out next year

Excited to see what Avantae can do. Rewatched his Hudl film and he's like a missile on D.
Yeah I am hoping he or JW can unseat GHall. Ive seen enough of him. Unless he comes on strong in Spring ball I would give AW and JW every chance to take that spot. Times up for, GHall.

Among his many bad predictions, same guy assured me Zion Nelson was complete garbage, would never even be a starter again. So, based on his track record, Ivey will be balling out next year

Oh trust me, I'm on your side with that guy being an unabashed moron. But no level of stupid is going to make me assume gravity is going to fail or the earth is going to starting spinning in the opposite direction.

Ivey's only company is Dee Delaney among worst Miami CB's I've ever seen.

Advertisement
Back