Best move for all involved - Mensah 1 more year

Pass up a potential $50million dollars guaranteed?

If he did that, I'd question his decision making ability.

No reason for him to come back, 3-year college starter who will likely end up as a Heisman winner & Davy O'Brien award winner, plus there's a fairly high probability we end up playing in & winning the Natty.

It would be almost career suicide for him to come back. And I doubt Mario would even let him.
 
Would be amazing..... But it's not happening, barring a collapse this year (which I don't think any of us want).
 
A lot of time but he is gone man. And he should be. Statistically you don’t do what you’re doing now after following what he did last year and not go to the draft. Just dumb. 3 years starting as well
 
Mensah would be foolish to come back. You don’t wanna be another Matt Barkley, who ruined his entire NFL trajectory coming back when he was for sure a Round 1 pick.
 
This dude has nothing more to prove being at Miami another year whether Miami wins the title (hopefully) or not.
 
Back
Top