Best individual performance by an opponent?

Sam Howell will continue his dominance against us for next 2 years. He is the prototypical qb that torches manny's defenses

Advertisement
Advertisement
since we've sucked a ton of players have obviously had carreer days against us. The better question wuld be, when we are good, who did us dirty?

Advertisement
That UVA QB was absolutely shredding our vaunted defense in 2017, before Jaquan picked-sixed him

Also the Vtech tight end last season who was somehow open on the same play they ran like 10 times

Kurt Benkert straight from ECU where he couldn’t even hold down the starting job to shredding Manny’s D

Lots of offense on this list. On the other side, and for one game only, that UNC CB Burney with 3 picks (for 170 return yards) and 1 TD off Jacory killed us... painful to watch.

Advertisement
Cook for me.. probably because how recent it was.

Dude single handily kept that nole streak on us... so glad to see him leave to the draft when he did..

What about 2017 when not a single field goal was missed against us, not a single game or opponent but it was insane
Still one of the strangest occurrences I can remember in all my years as a Miami fan. Not one single missed field goal or extra point by an opponent all year. I’m curious how many times that’s happened.

Advertisement
since we've sucked a ton of players have obviously had carreer days against us. The better question wuld be, when we are good, who did us dirty?
I loved how the guys trolled him in the hotel the night before, the Boz had 22 tackles against us in their loss to us in 86.

The refs not calling a single hold for 31 quarters straight even though Miami led the nation in sacks. Opponents finished with THREE all year which is insane.
That s**t finally got the cool headed Richt to lose it against Wisconsin. After a blatant hold that wasn't called on one of their touchdowns.

Advertisement
Back