Best HS FB Player You PERSONALLY Saw Play

Advertisement
On Long Island...
Morlon Greenwood (Freeport High teammate)
Amos Zereoue

Ft. Lauderdale
Followed my brothers 1999/2000 Piper team with Quad Hill, Derrick Vickers, Jason Ridley, and others. Most of them had the talent, but fizzled out. My brother went the smart route and got his engineering degree from Bucknell instead of playing football at Youngstown St.

Last edited:
(About Willie Williams).....I'm very close friends with Central Fls Legendary HS FB Coach Bill Geirke...between him and his brother (Skip) they've coached Sapp...Searcy...Merriweather and Horace Copeland in their careers....Coach Geirke's Edgewater team lost the State Championship to Willie's Carol City team....
And one day (at a Publix no less) he told me that in ALL his yrs of coaching...he never saw anything Remotely better than Willie...he said for the life of him...no matter how he tryed to adjust...in was all in vain....He did tell me that Horace was easily the best Athlete he ever coached...said his track prowness was even better than his FB ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
(About Willie Williams).....I'm very close friends with Central Fls Legendary HS FB Coach Bill Geirke...between him and his brother (Skip) they've coached Sapp...Searcy...Merriweather and Horace Copeland in their careers....Coach Geirke's Edgewater team lost the State Championship to Willie's Carol City team....
And one day (at a Publix no less) he told me that in ALL his yrs of coaching...he never saw anything Remotely better than Willie...he said for the life of him...no matter how he tryed to adjust...in was all in vain....He did tell me that Horace was easily the best Athlete he ever coached...said his track prowness was even better than his FB ability.

Gierke's with time can fix any HS football program. Walks into bad programs and always leave it in better shape. If he said that about Willie then it's got to be true.

Advertisement
Gierke's with time can fix any HS football program. Walks into bad programs and always leave it in better shape. If he said that about Willie then it's got to be true.
Apopka's Current HS Coach (Darlington) might very well be the best HS Coach in Fl....He would SLAY it in Dade and/or Broward....Dude wipes his *** with S Fl Coaches....Only school in Fl...that either Beats Dade/Broward teams regularly...or at the very least...gives them fits...

Frank Gore at CG and Sean Taylor at Gulliver.

Hands down the two best South Florida high school football players I ever saw. Gore was ridiculous. That CG team had a ****** QB and opposing teams would put 147 people in the box and they STILL couldn't stop him. I was at the infamous district game where Gore ran for 500 yards in a single game. He was hands down the best football player I've ever seen in Dade County.

Sean Taylor looked like he was sculpted by Zeus and grew up in another dimension. He was the best player on defense AND offense in every game he played.

100% FACT
Frank Gore at CG and Sean Taylor at Gulliver.

Hands down the two best South Florida high school football players I ever saw. Gore was ridiculous. That CG team had a ****** QB and opposing teams would put 147 people in the box and they STILL couldn't stop him. I was at the infamous district game where Gore ran for 500 yards in a single game. He was hands down the best football player I've ever seen in Dade County.

Sean Taylor looked like he was sculpted by Zeus and grew up in another dimension. He was the best player on defense AND offense in every game he played.
Jedi....Two words Bruh.....Freddie Miles....

Advertisement
Back