Best Guess Syracuse Game Time

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
We just got a save the date card for a wedding that day :stupid: what is wrong with people who choose a football Saturday for their wedding? Painful. For you schedule freaks what's your best guess as to a game time?

Advertisement
Dont go to the wedding. Problem solved. People that schedule weddings during football seasons are ********. Someone asked me to be in their wedding in october. I gladly said fvck off. Yea, Im an ******* too...

If you think you're going to get anything more accurate than noon to 8 PM, you're not. The best I can do is GUESS that an evening time might be less likely because assuming Syracuse will suck this year also, it's not a compelling national matchup

Advertisement
Understood. It's still a wild *** guess. Noonish and 3-4 ish are more likely. But who knows. Could be night. That's why it's all wild *** guessing.

Advertisement
If we have one loss or less it could wind up being a night game.

It's gonna be noon or 3:30. UL @ FSU, LSU @ Ole Miss, T @ Bama, AU @ Arkansas, SC @ ND, Michigan @ Penn St. among other middle of the road conference battles that should safely take precedence over our slobber knocker vs. the Orange. I don't think it will matter if we are undefeated or have 1 loss. Those other game take precedence. Seems like a **** of a weekend of CFB though. You should still slap your friend for scheduling the wedding and missing some good match-ups.

You said "we" just got the save-the-date. Problem solved. Send the other half of that we to the we-dding while you enjoy the game. Otherwise, what's the point in you having the relationship? May this wedding end in nothing but heartache and misery for the two narcissists that insisted on a Sat date during effing college football season too. I despise those people that do this.

Advertisement
Man I just found out that one of my wife's best friends wedding is the day of the FSU game. I told her I'm not going or I am leaving early cause there isn't a chance in **** I miss that game for any reason.

Man I just found out that one of my wife's best friends wedding is the day of the FSU game. I told her I'm not going or I am leaving early cause there isn't a chance in **** I miss that game for any reason.

The groom must be a big doucher

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back