Best D-Line classes in the nation

The voivemail thing was me being facetious. I'm not sure if that's how it really played out. The point is we had a coach reaching out about a great player and we didn't react quickly.

Advertisement
The voivemail thing was me being facetious. I'm not sure if that's how it really played out. The point is we had a coach reaching out about a great player and we didn't react quickly.

Again idk how quickly it the staff came back at them like nobody on here does but when they did they went hard **** happens and if they ignored it at first they deserve some blame for that if it happened and once again not defending anybody but I cant take 100% what a coach says all the time because they'll talk up the players (rightfully so) but if things dont go the way they hope in some cases they wont talk the coaches up well to others. None of that **** matters now we gotta get this kid this weekend!! That we can all agree on

A couple things. With TV that DL class is number one.

Two: how the **** is Florida doing it?

Three: we should have Gaillard too but our staff doesn't check their voive mail.
1. Luck and 2. Yeah thats kinda funny but im not believing that

Emjay (his coach) tried getting our staff on him before Gaillard blew up but we slow played him and UGA capitalized. We could have had him and Valentine.

I don't think Gailliard "blew up." He was known as an elite recruit by the time Emjay was posting on Scout pleading for some help in contacting the coaches. For some reason, the coaches didn't know about him, and ignored all the calls and emails. They first learned about Gailliard when another coach in N.C. said something to our coaches during a visit to that other school. Then they got on him. By that time, Gailliard was already in love with UGA.

I don't know what was going on in the Hecht Center, but it sure seems like somebody wasn't paying attention. When I brought a recruit to the attention of the recruiting office back in the '90's, they made an immediate request for film. And that kid wasn't as well known and not nearly worth the attention that Gailliard is. I sure wish they could find a way to fix this problem. I don't think it's lack of hard work, I think they are working so hard, taking on so much, that they let some things slip through their fingers.

A couple things. With TV that DL class is number one.

Two: how the **** is Florida doing it?

Three: we should have Gaillard too but our staff doesn't check their voive mail.

Emjay (his coach) tried getting our staff on him before Gaillard blew up but we slow played him and UGA capitalized. We could have had him and Valentine.

Because of missed voicemails? I remember the guy but seriously i dont believe everything a coach says about a coaching staff especially when UM was on him last summer for a long time before he committed to UGA
They mightve been on him before he committed but that doesn't mean they were on him first which can matter (see Kayaa). We had a five star DTs coach trying to feed us his player and somehow we botched that.

I remember the events very well. If Emjay was telling the truth--and I have no reason to doubt him--by the time the staff at the U got on him it was way too late--the kid already fell in love with UGA. According to Emjay, the kid was very interested in us before GA came onto the scene, so we blew it. Maybe we have a shot now.

Funny thing is that you only showed Miami five, guarantee you if uf or FSU is one through four this place would be a full meltdown everyone is positive because of that

Advertisement
Funny thing is that you only showed Miami five, guarantee you if uf or FSU is one through four this place would be a full meltdown everyone is positive because of that

Well buddy, you obviously didnt click the link..........
They have both UF and FSU ahead of us in that top 5.

Because of missed voicemails? I remember the guy but seriously i dont believe everything a coach says about a coaching staff especially when UM was on him last summer for a long time before he committed to UGA
They mightve been on him before he committed but that doesn't mean they were on him first which can matter (see Kayaa). We had a five star DTs coach trying to feed us his player and somehow we botched that.

I remember the events very well. If Emjay was telling the truth--and I have no reason to doubt him--by the time the staff at the U got on him it was way too late--the kid already fell in love with UGA. According to Emjay, the kid was very interested in us before GA came onto the scene, so we blew it. Maybe we have a shot now.

Thanks mat, fkin guys dont pay attention on here.

Offensive and defensive line, with Valentine, are right there with anyone in the country. No doubt.

Advertisement
Matt over on canesport just posted last night that Heurtelou texted him saying he should be arriving today and be enrolled within today or tomorrow.

Said that the last day to enroll is Jan 29th.

This huge if true

While this class looks great even without TV, that overlooks the critical fact that we completely missed out on DTs the last two years. Given those misses, we do need a TV caliber player right now in addition to the other guys.

So yes, TV is absolutely critical recruit, considering our woeful DT depth.

Will feel a whole lot better about future of the D, if all these characters are here in the summer.

Advertisement
Hate to be THAT guy, but what's amazing is that FSU is doing it YET AGAIN. How many years in a row is that? ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back