Best and Worst O Lineman in Canes' History

Advertisement
And you think this is "fun"? Young man is giving his best in a tough situation. You are an a$$ for starting a thread like this. Welcome to the ignore list. Try to spend some time out of your third grade classroom
You should definitely reconsider. I mean I don’t want to see people pile on Zion either but @mdpcane posts the best gifs. You’re gonna miss all of that wiggle and jiggle. Look at the long-term.

Advertisement
My father saw him play and said essentially the same thing.

The best Canes offensive lineman I've seen is Dennis Harrah. Big, strong, nasty and athletic. He was quite tall for a guard, especially in that era, and I thought he played a bit tall to begin with. I expected he might have to move outside in the pros. That did not happen. He had a great career with the Rams.

The '70s featured many truly elite players sprinkled throughout the decade. Certainly more elite players than the current decade. It is one of the reasons the '70s was a heck of a lot more tolerable and even enjoyable than the won/loss record suggests.
I wonder how DaytonaCane is doing...she went down to Miami for a heart valve replacement a few weeks ago. Her late husband, Doug Davis, played on the same offense as Otto at UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back