Best and Worst O Lineman in Canes' History

mdpcane

All-American
The Canes OL is getting a lot of discussion and rightfully so.

So just for fun let's do this ... Name your pick for the BEST and WORST O lineman in Cane's history .

BEST --- Bryant McKinnie WORST --- Zion Nelson

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
@mdpcane love yah brother your my starting MLB you call my D none better in battle with intense burning FIRE of Cane then "U" , but I got to call a 30 second time out.
Not quite sure of this ZION call out , I cannot leave this kid he came to us when no one else would to take a shot at a level of play he's never experience I cannot abandon him.
Zion is like a blade being hammer on the anvil of fire beaten into something that has shown it's face yet the beating continues but real soon a BEAST will show up with the attitude of I WON'T TAKE IT ANY MORE THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.

I'll say it here Zion will be playing in the NFL A fire burns in this kid he keeps his mouth shut and plays hard.

Zion is being nice till it's time not to be nice......brother this can isn't open yet but it's soon to be.

Now get back in there an knock someone lights out .

GOCANES

So just for fun let's do this ... Name your pick for the BEST and WORST O lineman in Cane's history .

hqdefault.jpg
Best: Throwing out another name Leon Searcy.
Worst: There have been a lot. Zev Lumelski use to drive me to the brink.

Advertisement
hope you're right Bro ... would love to see that !

You brother @mdpcane in my book are the FLAME the FIRE of this board the most inspiring member here future HOF first ballot nominee soon to be.

Get out there brother it's 4th and goal line call that D they cannot score rings are on the line.

GOCANES

Great thread only about the hundredth thread knocking an 18 year old freshman offensive lineman. You need to grow up.
I agree but Are we supposed to baby him and use his age as an excuse? Scaife was a true freshman playing and wasn’t nearly as bad as Zion has been. I don’t think it really matters how hold he is, it’s division 1 football and at this point in the season there needs to be more progress and there’s not. This is D1 football it’s all about performance. Do we need to grow up? Or are you saying accept mediocrity? Bc I’m sick of hearing about hearing all these excuses. He’s not ready for p5 football, and never should have been recruited here. His technique and instincts are god awful

Advertisement
@mdpcane love yah brother your my starting MLB you call my D none better in battle with intense burning FIRE of Cane then "U" , but I got to call a 30 second time out.
Not quite sure of this ZION call out , I cannot leave this kid he came to us when no one else would to take a shot at a level of play he's never experience I cannot abandon him.
Zion is like a blade being hammer on the anvil of fire beaten into something that has shown it's face yet the beating continues but real soon a BEAST will show up with the attitude of I WON'T TAKE IT ANY MORE THE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN.

I'll say it here Zion will be playing in the NFL A fire burns in this kid he keeps his mouth shut and plays hard.

Zion is being nice till it's time not to be nice......brother this can isn't open yet but it's soon to be.

Now get back in there an knock someone lights out .

GOCANES
Negative, captain. Nobody recruited him or went after at big time programs for a reason. How’s he going to open up a can when he can’t even get the snap count ?

Myself have always been intrigued with the center position in my book the most athletic position in the front. They call line play , they pull, there assignments are multilevel even DB blocking yes it's true DB.

Now here's one Jim Otto NFL HOF class all alone

But KC Jones probably the quickest most aggressive chase your *** down center.

GOCANES

Negative, captain. Nobody recruited him or went after at big time programs for a reason. How’s he going to open up a can when he can’t even get the snap count ?

Facts are facts I cannot argue this , but Zion is working the blind side against top flight DE monsters with rotating D schemes with LB and corners off the edge camouflage blitz packages his mind must be freaking for a young linemen seeking right blocking schemes.

I cannot tell you how many times myself playing center got to the line of scrimmage looked up and saw a DB's foot right at the line and the MLB is off to the side and my mind went WTF and the QB is barking signals and I guessed the snap count and went with the most popular he used.

TOUGH for a freshmen no matter how good .

GOCANES

Advertisement

hqdefault.jpg
Since you didn’t add the word “starting” in the the thread, this is perhaps the worst thread ever. Bar Milo never saw the field. No credit for a new thread.

Advertisement
Our beloved Mario was not the only one to get handled during that Bama game. He was a **** good lineman here.

Advertisement
Back