Best 4 teams in cfb RIGHT NOW ??

Advertisement
Sorry bro UGA would smoke the domers if they played this coming saturday, and would be favored to do so. You guys are hung up on records, throw em out, who's the best today not 2 months ago
Agree. I think of the only 4 teams that COULD beat Bama and those would be Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, and Oklahoma, in that order. Notre Dame has no chance but they’ll get in.

Tough game to call im usually a defensive guy but i wouldnt be surprised if OU gave them a game. I still would pick bama though
OU gonna hang some points on anybody, that dude behind center, is way more than a handful. IMO he's doin right thing going BB though

Advertisement
That's e
Agree. I think of the only 4 teams that COULD beat Bama and those would be Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, and Oklahoma, in that order. Notre Dame has no chance but they’ll get in.
Xact
That's exactly the way I look at it

Why did some have ND? Poor schedule and no conference championship.

Should have been imo:
Bama
Clemson
OU
UGA

ND is gonna get smacked by Clemson. OU Bama will be interesting AF for sure.

Advertisement
I think if OU had to play taint this weekend it wouldn't be close, I learned not to bet against urban layer, dude can coach

Sorry bro UGA would smoke the domers if they played this coming saturday, and would be favored to do so. You guys are hung up on records, throw em out, who's the best today not 2 months ago

Why the fvck even play regular season games then...just go with who people THINK are the best 4.....**** records. Why should any league have games just go off of who you think has a good chance to win.......SOme people on this board are just idiots

Good spread teams have always given saban and bama fits.remember a&m with manzial.ou better hope they find a defense under the Christmas tree or it could be very ugly for them.

Y'all still going off this "quality loss bull****"

Did Oklahoma play 13 games? Who beat them? Texas...the team they just revenged. Y'all talking about defense, but who is stopping their offense?
UGA played just as many games and lost to 2 different teams, including losing the lead against Bama and plain losing to LSU.
Ohio State played 13 games just like the 2 teams on this list but lost to a 6-6 Purdue squad.
Y'all can say what y'all want about ND but guess who beat them this year? Oh, ok.
Bama, Clemson, ND undefeated deserves to be a lock. After that, who is the absolute best team? We can say without a doubt that Oklahoma's offense is nearly unstoppable. Can't say that about UGA's defense or offense. Can't say that about OSU's offense and we know their defense hasn't been good this year.

Advertisement
Why the fvck even play regular season games then...just go with who people THINK are the best 4.....**** records. Why should any league have games just go off of who you think has a good chance to win.......SOme people on this board are just idiots
No need to get your panties in a knot ma'am. I was merely trying to find out who CIS thought the best four teams in the country are right now, hence the record thing. Yea UGA has two losses and shouldn't get in, I get it, I understand it, savvy ? But if UGA played either OU or ND this coming weekend they would be favored, yea OU can score points I know, could they beat Geo. I doubt it, why you ask, they are better up front on both sides, well balanced, and can play smashmouth with anybody. OU is not very well balanced, defense is hit and miss, line is not as strong on either side. When it gets down to the end you better be able to pound the rock and play defense, or you won't win. You do realize OU is 14 point dogs ? Wonder why. No need to call names either, I don't believe I have ever called you an idiot have I ? I probably have close to 2000 hrs of film study, you ? I think I know what I'm lookin at out there without needing help

Advertisement
No need to get your panties in a knot ma'am. I was merely trying to find out who CIS thought the best four teams in the country are right now, hence the record thing. Yea UGA has two losses and shouldn't get in, I get it, I understand it, savvy ? But if UGA played either OU or ND this coming weekend they would be favored, yea OU can score points I know, could they beat Geo. I doubt it, why you ask, they are better up front on both sides, well balanced, and can play smashmouth with anybody. OU is not very well balanced, defense is hit and miss, line is not as strong on either side. When it gets down to the end you better be able to pound the rock and play defense, or you won't win. You do realize OU is 14 point dogs ? Wonder why. No need to call names either, I don't believe I have ever called you an idiot have I ? I probably have close to 2000 hrs of film study, you ? I think I know what I'm lookin at out there without needing help

Nobody gives a shlt about your 2000 hrs of pee wee football film study. Your logic is just dumb, just like Herbie and Pat Forde. It doesnt matter if UGA played so and so....2 losses. Everyone thought UGA would beat LSU too....we see how that turned out. UGA played a weak OOC schedule.....what is their best win? OU lost by 3 but beat that same team by 12 later on. That said it needs to be 8 team playoff. Cause there will come a day when the P5 conferences all have 1 loss or 0

Does anyone remember all of the slurpers that were saying " Even with 3 losses if Miami wins the ACC and beats Clemson we are in. There is no chance there will be 3 teams with only 1 loss." Now we have 3 undefeated teams and a 1 loss team. LMFAO.

Advertisement
Back