Best 4 teams in cfb RIGHT NOW ??

Texxcane

Redshirt Freshman
Who you got ? Right now would kinda throw out the record, they are not the same team right now as they were in august, or even September, that's the goal of the committee, although their as crooked as Hillary. Baga is a gimme we all know that, Clem is as well can't deny that, but then comes the fog. I still think UGA is one of the 4, they would roll ND, OU I truly believe. So I put em in. Then to me comes down to OU and taint, and I hate Meyer as bad as anybody but I damm sure wouldn't bet against the man, if OU and taint played taint would be favored IMO, and that's the way I would play it with a grand on taint. In my opinion the best 4 teams right now are Baga, Clemson, UGA, and taint. Thoughts ??

Advertisement
2 losses should knock you out period. I could not stand to hear the crap after the game about what the committee should do with them. OU in keep OSU out.

What I would WANT to see is Bama, Clemson, UCF and Oklahoma, but your 4 is probably the true best 4 teams...

Advertisement
2 loss non conference winner.... Pass
Ala, Clem, ND, OU to me its pretty obvious
Sorry bro UGA would smoke the domers if they played this coming saturday, and would be favored to do so. You guys are hung up on records, throw em out, who's the best today not 2 months ago

Alabama, Clemson, ND, and OU with an honorable mention for Miami (FL). If our players would just execute we clearly would be 13 - 0.

Advertisement
Alabama, Clemson, ND, and OU with an honorable mention for Miami (FL). If our players would just execute we clearly would be 13 - 0.
I'm digging the honorable mention, but you figure ND would beat UGA or taint ? I don't think their physical enough up front, but that's just me

UGA had there chance they should be left out thats what I dont get, people act like they didnt just play. Who cares if there 2nd best, if they lost to bama week 1 then different but they just lost to them they shouldnt be allowed in
I understand your point, but IMO they are still one of the best 4 in CFB right now. Put it this way, what % what your give the domers to beat bama, what about OU ? I'd give OU a 15% chance and ND less than that

IMO the best 4 right now are Bama, UGA, Clemson, and Ohio State. Oklahoma’s defense is pitiful and I just don’t think ND is good enough.

Uga just matches up well with bama for obvious reasons..personally I wanted to that ou O with lil Vick in this playoff.

Advertisement
I understand your point, but IMO they are still one of the best 4 in CFB right now. Put it this way, what % what your give the domers to beat bama, what about OU ? I'd give OU a 15% chance and ND less than that
I get what your saying but whats fair is fair, UGA had there chance even though bama blow out ND. Its like saying **** this team lost the nfc title game and now the patriots will win but would of lost to the loser in the nfc title game. Its not the same but similar, UGA had there chance and they lost 2 games u cant put them in over a ND. People keep letting the NCAA and SEC do this they will control CFB more then they do now

Your right in what you are saying no doubt. Did you see the lines, one is 14 points the other 11.5. Not the best 4 teams with lines like that

Advertisement
OU has a 35 40-% chance cause there O scheme is elite. ND 5% chance

Uga just lost to them they cant go back they had there shot and blew it

IMO the best 4 right now are Bama, UGA, Clemson, and Ohio State. Oklahoma’s defense is pitiful and I just don’t think ND is good enough.
Yep, Herbie, Pollack, now Bear just said he thought UGA is third best team. I know they gotta do what they do, the committee, but their not pitting the 4 best teams

Advertisement
Back