Best 4 teams in cfb RIGHT NOW ??

The "best" teams "right now" = the SEC moving the goalposts when a system already rigged to benefit them doesn't extend to such a ridiculous place to give them 2 teams in the Playoff EVERY year.

This is a good take on the ol' "eye test" crap:

Advertisement
Nobody gives a shlt about your 2000 hrs of pee wee football film study. Your logic is just dumb, just like Herbie and Pat Forde. It doesnt matter if UGA played so and so....2 losses. Everyone thought UGA would beat LSU too....we see how that turned out. UGA played a weak OOC schedule.....what is their best win? OU lost by 3 but beat that same team by 12 later on. That said it needs to be 8 team playoff. Cause there will come a day when the P5 conferences all have 1 loss or 0
Mike, my 2000 hrs is at the same level as UM bro, not pee wee, must have me confused with someone else. Yea I guess me, Herbie, Pollock, Bear are all just stupid. Nobody is saying UGA should be in, you missed the point, and yes, 8 teams would settle this whole debate, agree its just a matter of time. I swear it takes the damm committee or whoever about 3 years too long to make the obvious move, same with all that BCS bullshyt

IMO the best 4 right now are Bama, UGA, Clemson, and Ohio State. Oklahoma’s defense is pitiful and I just don’t think ND is good enough.

Completely agree with this... This is not to speak on the playoffs, but just looking at the talent of those teams and their general dominance over their competitors, their coaching staffs, & etc. These are the top 4 teams in the country... And the drop off after those 4 is considerable in my opinion.

Playoffs are judged differently, and I accept that.

God bless, Jonathan Vilma. Always a voice of reason and a master of verbal warfare. He's on eSECpn right now destroying some inbred version of Jesse Palmer that was clamoring for 2 loss Georgia to be in.

20181202_161049.jpg

Completely agree with this... This is not to speak on the playoffs, but just looking at the talent of those teams and their general dominance over their competitors, their coaching staffs, & etc. These are the top 4 teams in the country... And the drop off after those 4 is considerable in my opinion.

Playoffs are judged differently, and I accept that.
Thanks Bearly,, been trying to say this the whole time, you did much better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back