Berrios

this kid is the perfect compliment to the Lane that we're trying to bring in and the Scott, Waters, and Coley that we already have

Advertisement
Wonder if we would take both Berrios and Dixon?

With Dixon naming us the leader & IF we still offer berrios we must be looking to take both.

I really hope so. Seems like Golden has put a premium on big receivers, so I would love to have two dynamic slot receivers like them to go with the outside threats. Just don't know if you could convince both to come here and fight for the same spot, unless we have other plans for them?

Advertisement
Wonder if we would take both Berrios and Dixon?

With Dixon naming us the leader & IF we still offer berrios we must be looking to take both.

I really hope so. Seems like Golden has put a premium on big receivers, so I would love to have two dynamic slot receivers like them to go with the outside threats. Just don't know if you could convince both to come here and fight for the same spot, unless we have other plans for them?

iirc both Dixon & berrios are used as rb too in different formations. Dixon has more of an ability to play outside, he is a versatile player. I really don't think they care that much about competition within the same class because once they come on campus there's upperclassmen ahead of them they have to beat out. Some are always looking at playin time but with talented receivers I think they are lookin for the right fit. Just a thought. I want to see if berrios gets his offer or not after this camp though before speculating tho. IMO we wouldn't say no to that type of talent

I wonder why Miami didn't take a look a Lamar Parker harder for slot unless his grades were an issue.

Parker is a great talent.Electric with the ball in his hands, but I think they're looking for more of a technician (Efficient route-running, elite hands)

Berrios is a leader and absolute stud. 4.3 GPA.

We need more kids like that. There are 1000's of Lamar Parker's out there.

Advertisement
who will be playing the slot this year for us??

If healthy I would say Malcolm Lewis and maybe Corn Elder on occasion. He said the coaches told him he would play rb and on occasion some WR. Dorset can also play the slot some.

J I think Dixon can play on the outside.

I just remember something from Dixon saying we were recruiting him to play the slot, but so much was being said with him you never want to put too much stock into a single quote.

If Coley wants to play a Pro-Spread, we should see more 1 back formation with 4 receivers, so it open some playing time in the slot...

That's the kind of situation where you sign everybody and figure out after where to put them.

Advertisement
after spending all day on here and reading about this guy I decided to finally watch his film and I know want him (no homo). He is nasty.

I have to imagine if he doesnt get an offer after putting on a show today one may not be in the cards.

Advertisement
190.gif

Advertisement
Back