Berrios

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Just spoke to him. He will be here for camp tomorrow and has been talking to the staff every day and says he they like him a lot.

If he performs well, an offer could be on the way

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder why Miami didn't take a look a Lamar Parker harder for slot unless his grades were an issue.

Parker is a great talent.Electric with the ball in his hands, but I think they're looking for more of a technician (Efficient route-running, elite hands)

I wonder why Miami didn't take a look a Lamar Parker harder for slot unless his grades were an issue.
I would think that and plus Berrios looks like a beast in the slot to be honest and on a great receiving core like we have a slot makes us unstoppable

I usualy dont care about the right attitude but I like this kid just because he seems to love the U and has a good attitude, hope we get him.

Advertisement
I expect to see south florida coaches go nuts if he gets and offer and commits. Preparing for a uncle puke meltdown.

id rather have parker than barrios but i wont complain about berrios at all he's good too

isntg he hispanic??.

dont see the luke meltdown...but hey ya never no

im always all for kids that seemed to be ALL ABOUT THE U...usully those kids play with pride.

Advertisement
I expect to see south florida coaches go nuts if he gets and offer and commits. Preparing for a uncle puke meltdown.

The lesson for Luke and SoFL kids is commit early and stick. The train is leaving the station with or without you. After the BTW soap opera kids last year, Golden is clearly in no mood to hang around. He could have offered more DTs if hadn't waited for those two divas. If Luke wants every inner city kid to get a 250K ship, he should have saved his money and started a fund for them. THE U is not his private bank.

The lesson for Luke and SoFL kids is commit early and stick. The train is leaving the station with or without you. After the BTW soap opera kids last year, Golden is clearly in no mood to hang around. He could have offered more DTs if hadn't waited for those two divas. If Luke wants every inner city kid to get a 250K ship, he should have saved his money and started a fund for them. THE U is not his private bank.

You hit it in the head. That's why you see so many offers out this year. Al learned from his mistake last year. There are some guys you have to wait on though like Lane, Cook, ect

You hit it in the head. That's why you see so many offers out this year. Al learned from his mistake last year. There are some guys you have to wait on though like Lane, Cook, ect

I would asjust that to read there are some guys you over sign for. I hope AG isn't turning away plan A-/B+ kids for a shot at plan A+ kids, only to settle with plan C- kids after the innevitable attrition. He should have a full class going into signing day, and if he ends up with three top 100 type talents sending LOI's well then some career bench riders will just have to find a new home. It is part of being a top tier program.

Advertisement
isntg he hispanic??.

dont see the luke meltdown...but hey ya never no

im always all for kids that seemed to be ALL ABOUT THE U...usully those kids play with pride.

Sounds greek but he could have spanish heritage.

The point was a up north wr coming to miami.

Last edited:
He's highly sought after, he trimmed his list recently and we were not on it (probably b/c he didn't have an offer). Most predict he'll sign with USCarolina.

If someone told me we offered a slot guy with 4.6 speed, 3.9 20 yard shuttle, 39" vert, runs good routes, has good hands, rushed for over 1000 yards, had over 700 reception yards, and had 30+ TDs in 1 season I wouldn't complain at all. Regardless of his skin color or where he plays ball.

Advertisement
Back