Berrios

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should have definitely stayed another year. Absolutely stupid he left a year early.......😉

Advertisement
I was surprised the Patriots gave up on Berrios. I bet they regret it now, given the state of their receiving corps.

Gase doesn't know how to utilize his players, so I don't expect Berrios to get burn in the slot.

I was surprised the Patriots gave up on Berrios. I bet they regret it now, given the state of their receiving corps.

Gase doesn't know how to utilize his players, so I don't expect Berrios to get burn in the slot.

i think they went with the bigger wr...and try to have Berrios stashed on the practice squad and it aint work out with Gase obviouly former dolphin coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
You and me both, but I guess they like Greg Ward who is raw, but came on late against the NY Giants. We need DeSean back and to draft some speed at WR.

FYI, I'm a diehard Eagles fan. I lived in Central NJ for over 20 years.

I agree. I like Greg, pretty talented, can new an emergency QB, but Berrios would be perfect in philly and could have replaced stone hands Nelly, too.

Central Jersey, huh. Very nice part of Jersey. I was born in East Falls Philly, raised in Mt. Airy/ Germantown. Net Jerome Brown October 1991. I guess you can say I was born a die-hard eagles fan, but in October 1991 I became a Canes fan as well.

Advertisement
Back