Berrios

You and me both, but I guess they like Greg Ward who is raw, but came on late against the NY Giants. We need DeSean back and to draft some speed at WR.

FYI, I'm a diehard Eagles fan. I lived in Central NJ for over 20 years.
And a CB that isn’t retarded and/or slower than the average left guard.

Advertisement
He got a 70 yard reception vs raiders that he was clocked at 21 mph and also one of the games vs the BelliCheats he had like 2 catches for 30yds..he is getting more and more play at slot. Doing real well as a punt returner and occasionally KR. Steady working and improving...
He needs to be given that chance man

You and me both, but I guess they like Greg Ward who is raw, but came on late against the NY Giants. We need DeSean back and to draft some speed at WR.

FYI, I'm a diehard Eagles fan. I lived in Central NJ for over 20 years.
When I lived in NJ I was on the dividing line between rooting for the giants or the eagles. Everyone a few miles to the south of where I lived were eagle fans. A few miles to the north they were giants fans. It didn't matter to me because I preffer the Jets back in those days (Namath era). I did like the steelers and the packers, but I hated the cowboys.

When I lived in NJ I was on the dividing line between rooting for the giants or the eagles. Everyone a few miles to the south of where I lived were eagle fans. A few miles to the north they were giants fans. It didn't matter to me because I preffer the Jets back in those days (Namath era). I did like the steelers and the packers, but I hated the cowboys.
I know exactly what you're talking about. I lived in Cranbury/East Winsor. Mix of Giants/Eagles. North of me is Giants/Jets. South of me is all Eagles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back