Berrios waived by the Patriots

Good thing he has a degree and is pretty ******* smart. Not many guys could say they won a super bowl in their rookie season and go into the business world and do very well.

Advertisement
Truth is he didn't even come close to making the cut. 2 weeks ago he got one pass and last week he didn't even suit up.

Advertisement
Did the Pats keep Dorsett?

Watch Berrios somehow end up on the Chargers. They've seemingly been stockpiling Canes recently.

Lol. Richards was injured most of that season and when he played he was not explosive

And when he had his best game against a P5 team (fsu 2017) Ahmmon was in there sucking up most of the attention.

Like I hate to break it to you guys but Braxton was an overachiever here who wasn’t that great. Tough kid, made memorable plays, but no ability to separate against top competiton.

You guys will continue to argue That the 7th round pick who has yet to play in an nfl game is really great though.

Honey Nutt one of my favorite Canes ever. He'll get picked up cause you can't keep a good Cane down!

Advertisement
7C517BC0-E32B-4541-BFDB-A51A9764B734.png

Advertisement
The highest paid player in the NFL made what? 30 million last year? That is nothing in the financial world.
Someday it's possible. And relationships are important. But Harvard's valedictorian will not be making close to 30 million a year starting out if that's what you meant.

Lemonis might give him a ******* great job making $200k/year to start if he's lucky.

Advertisement
Someday it's possible. And relationships are important. But Harvard's valedictorian will not be making close to 30 million a year starting out if that's what you meant.

Lemonis might give him a ******* great job making $200k/year to start if he's lucky.

Def not what I meant lol. I meant by the time he retires compared to an NFL player over their career.

Advertisement
Back