Berrios waived by the Patriots

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem for Brax in New England is that while he seemed to fit the patriot system so well, he didn't fit into their current roster. He ultimately got beat out by other guys who play the same role.

Advertisement
Dolphins maybe looking to trade Stills and some of there other receivers are coming off major injury's so Berrios may be a fit.

Advertisement
Kid will end up being the GM of a franchise or a top sports agent by the time he's done.

This certainly isn't the end of the road for him in the sport, even if he doesn't get picked up by another team.

Advertisement
Love Berrios. But he played really badly in the preseason. Seems to have lost some of his maneuverability since that injury. Maybe he’s still recovering and pushed too hard to come back? He needs time to find out if it’s a temporary limitation or something more nagging. Hope he lands with another team to have that time. If not, he’s make the perfect agent or coach.

p.s. Trent Harris also played really poorly and I didn’t see a lot of Dorsett. The Canes that impressed me were Gauthier and Kamalu, though I think Kamalu was injured in the last game.

Advertisement
Back