Off-Topic Berrios stays winning

How TF you know? Man... shut yo ***** *** up, girl and quit asking your mom to make your hot pockets.

Ppl got preferences, just because they got preferences don't mean your feminine *** needs to come here like a whole *** female and downvote like a lil **** juggling thundercunt, not everybody likes ******* a bag of bones and not everyone likes a woman with some meat on them bones.

P.S. you can downvote this, too, lil punk ***
I simply replied disagree or dumb when you are attacking the girls looks. obviously most people find here attractive. but you should look in the mirror cause you are the one attacking her.

Advertisement
I see @HarpDawg over here downvoting like a lil ugly school girl bîtch that got trolled at prom... 😂😂😂😂
Yeah I'm calling your girly *** out.
Downvote this post as well I need more haters, young lady

I hate ninjas who don’t be around posting coming through getting sensitive af just down voting chit for no reason. Ninjas r expressing their flavor. Fact is the chick is skinny af, but some like that chit. That’s them. She’s cute in the face, fa sho, but she got a tiny body. If that turns a ninja on, more power to u, but to go around down voting ninjas or dumbing ninjas b/c they prefer a certain type, is immature as fck, ESPECIALLY when their bytch asses don’t even be on here.

Who tf is this herpesdawg that keeps dumbing everyone that says the chick is skinny? @RVACane
Herpesdog is obviously Braxton Berrios. He joined CIS on 10-7-2017, the day Braxton scored 2 TDs against the Noles at the Doak. He's on here defending his girl trying to get a little extra vacay nookie. I ain't mad at you Brax! Si te gustan las flacas desculadas manda a todo mundo pa la ping@! Do your thing boy! GO CANES!!
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Who tf is this herpesdawg that keeps dumbing everyone that says the chick is skinny? @RVACane
I like skinnier chicks and I don’t like dumbvoting - I like making fun of the big girl lovers here but it’s all in fun. People are entitled to and should go with what makes them happy. Nothing dumb about that. I think a vomit emoji is more appropriate.

Advertisement
Chubby chasers outing themselves in this thread. The man looks happy and some of ya'll are acting worse than a jilted woman dogging on his girl like this. Some of ya'll need to get a grip!

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back