Off-Topic Berrios stays winning

Berrios will always be a Cane legend for his senior year in my book. I'm just saying gun to my head, my girl better put some effort into putting her pants on, that's all.

ezgif-4-9892d251783d.gif

ezgif-4-618a8e5dfdad.gif

ezgif-4-0eb6ade56505.gif
ezgif-4-a8d71400af1a.gif

ezgif-4-7d9fa9354f83.gif

Happy Wednesday fellas, headed to the links!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of ya'll on here bashing his girl probably haven't seen female genitalia since your mother gave birth to you. Not one guy on this site would kick her out of bed if she offered it up, and if you say you would, then we found NYSTATEOFMIND's burner account.
Oh **** nah! I wouldn’t kick her out. Beggars can’t be choosy.

Advertisement
Braxton's white-boy is showing strong with this selection.

Kid Fury Reaction GIF

If you like this chick then you must also like teenage girls.
***** is built like a 9th grader. Flat a$$ and A-cup ****ays.
Yall MF'ers must gawk at high school girls when they walk by. LOL

And this is my wife before any of yall talk ****.
I don't do that flat-booty stick figure ****.

wifey.jpg

Braxton better not procreate with that if he has any aspirations of his son being an athlete.
Can't believe he even chose that after being in Miami for 4+ years. She's a strong 6.8 down here. Maybe a 7.4 on a good day cause she's pretty in the face.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of ya'll on here bashing his girl probably haven't seen female genitalia since your mother gave birth to you. Not one guy on this site would kick her out of bed if she offered it up, and if you say you would, then we found NYSTATEOFMIND's burner account.

Berrios' chances of sticking around in the NFL for the next 10 years are slim. This is a good move, as dating the sister of a former miss universe will only enhance his profile. Maybe someday he'll be more famous than The Rock, lol.

Advertisement
Back