Off-Topic Berrios stays winning

Happy for Brax, I just hope he doesn't try to have a convo with her. Dealing with anyone that is an "Influencer" can be annoying. Brax is a smart guy, so I know he'll be fine.

Advertisement
Braxton's white-boy is showing strong with this selection.

Kid Fury Reaction GIF

If you like this chick then you must also like teenage girls.
***** is built like a 9th grader. Flat a$$ and A-cup ****ays.
Yall MF'ers must gawk at high school girls when they walk by. LOL

And this is my wife before any of yall talk ****.
I don't do that flat-booty stick figure ****.

View attachment 148313

Braxton better not procreate with that if he has any aspirations of his son being an athlete.
Can't believe he even chose that after being in Miami for 4+ years. She's a strong 6.8 down here. Maybe a 7.4 on a good day cause she's pretty in the face.

To each their own Macho... what works for you may not work for others and vise versa. Im like you my wife has curves and that works for me but I aint gonna pass judgement on what other dudes like.

Kid Fury Reaction GIF

View attachment 148313

Braxton better not procreate with that if he has any aspirations of his son being an athlete.
Can't believe he even chose that after being in Miami for 4+ years. She's a strong 6.8 down here. Maybe a 7.4 on a good day cause she's pretty in the face.
0D450F06-4FD9-4E5D-A4A8-867022DF8D4D.gif

Advertisement

Kid Fury Reaction GIF

View attachment 148313

🤩

opinions about attractiveness aside: who the **** is she, and why is she significant enough to warrant tmz drivel?

opinions about attractiveness aside: who the **** is she, and why is she significant enough to warrant tmz drivel?
Trying to decipher why someone is "relevant" in the age of TikTok, etc. is not a path you want to go down if you value your sanity.

Just sit back and watch a little common sense based tv:

Advertisement
As much shît as y’all talking, y’all better be rolling around with some absolute dimes. My money’s on the majority of y’all wifeys being shiny pennies at best tho.

“Wives”? Unless trans-species marriage is now legal, most of these clowns couldn't find a human female to marry them.

As much shît as y’all talking, y’all better be rolling around with some absolute dimes. My money’s on the majority of y’all wifeys being shiny pennies at best tho.
Yup, that’s why I’m only gonna show this much of my wife to y’all…it’s a close up of the most beautiful part of her body.

1624474353712.jpeg

Advertisement
she is definitely hotter than anything you have ever banged. she is easily an 8 or 9 and people treating her like shes a 4 or 5. Sorry but you can like those 300 lbs girls all you want, but that's probably only because all the skinny ones turn you down.

she is definitely hotter than anything you have ever banged. she is easily an 8 or 9 and people treating her like shes a 4 or 5. Sorry but you can like those 300 lbs girls all you want, but that's probably only because all the skinny ones turn you down.
How TF you know? Man... shut yo ***** *** up, girl and quit asking your mom to make your hot pockets.

Ppl got preferences, just because they got preferences don't mean your feminine *** needs to come here like a whole *** female and downvote like a lil **** juggling thundercunt, not everybody likes ******* a bag of bones and not everyone likes a woman with some meat on them bones.

P.S. you can downvote this, too, lil punk ***

I don't want a skinny woman muthafukka..you like what you like and I like what the **** I like 🖕🏽🖕🏽

Advertisement
How TF you know? Man... shut yo ***** *** up, girl and quit asking your mom to make your hot pockets.

Ppl got preferences, just because they got preferences don't mean your feminine *** needs to come here like a whole *** female and downvote like a lil **** juggling thundercunt, not everybody likes ******* a bag of bones and not everyone likes a woman with some meat on them bones.

P.S. you can downvote this, too, lil punk ***
OH…MY…GAWD

YAASSS lol this was too funny 😂

I’m with you @djnellz!

Advertisement
Back