Berrios Has More Drops than Catches over his Miami Career

Tell me again how Brad Kaaya is **** again?

8772988725b5f248132f37d550612aa4.png

Does this mean Brad's completion rate would have been 14.5% higher if receivers had a 6% drop rate? That would mean 4-5 more completions per game. Could have meant two wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was screaming at the TV when he called a fair catch with one guy free coming at him 10 yards away. If he beat that defender there was nothing but green for days

Drops can be a result of rhythm which Kaaya does not have. Our offense is awkward.

Drops are when the ball hits you in the hands or chest and you don't catch them. Let's not over complicate things.

That's great, we'll just replace him with...?

Unlike many I like him as a punt returner, however, the fact that he sees the field at WR is scary. We need some more WRs and we need them fast. Our depth here is atrocious.

Obviously. Ball touches your hands, you catch it.

Not the issue with Kaaya, but some quarterbacks throw nicer balls and put it better places than others that are easier to catch (Brady). You also have quarterbacks like Manning that work relentlessly to build chemistry with his receivers.

When things are in rhythm, mistakes happen less. Teams commits less penalties, drop less passes, and make more plays. Positive play breeds positive play and vice versa. Our offense is just not flowing right. It's not a difficult machine to stop and players are making a lot of mistakes.

If it was just one receiver making drops, then it's the receiver. When you have multiple receivers dropping passes, maybe the issue is something else (ie: offensive line not giving Kaaya enough time to let the play and route develop).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not worried about Richards... Dude is so silky smooth... Andre Johnson and Hankerson had easy drops in their freshman season

Hankerson was dropping several passes his first 2 seasons.

He didn't start balling until he trained with Mark Duper right before his junior season

What's weird is hes made some crazy catches on the sidlenes. but yea seems like he can't catch.

ar15 has questionable hands too, he's dropped easy passes in every game hes played.

Dorsett could still be dropping passes at UM and is still a first rounder and changes the game. The drops from Ahmmon just hurt more because he's not getting the chance to catch a huge 50 yard bomb to blow the game open. I wish we would give him that chance a few more times. (I know he had one and Brad overthrew him)

Advertisement

proxy.php

Does this factor in the 3 easy TDs that Kaayak over threw Sat?

No genius. It says CLEAR AS DAY drops. He did miss a throw I admit because he got locked on entirely to njoku and Herndon was way more open

Sarcasm not detected, got it.

Weren't you one of the prominent AG supporters here not too long ago lmao?!?

Not at all. Nice try tho

proxy.php

Does this factor in the 3 easy TDs that Kaayak over threw Sat?

No genius. It says CLEAR AS DAY drops. He did miss a throw I admit because he got locked on entirely to njoku and Herndon was way more open

Sarcasm not detected, got it.

Weren't you one of the prominent AG supporters here not too long ago lmao?!?

Not at all. Nice try tho
ROFL It was Jedd Fisch actually

:sanford:

Advertisement
Back