Berrios Has More Drops than Catches over his Miami Career

Soooo...

A mediocre NFL CB...
And a CB who had to move to Safety...

= good CB recruiting

You must be trolling. LOL

No one in the NFL is mediocre. Not sure what you are saying.

WTF are you talking about? Relative to their peers, yes they are.

Might as well say nobody in D1 is mediocre either. WTF kind of sense do you make?

Dude is in the league.

Not semi-pro. lulz wtf ever that is.

He went to the league as a corner. His corner skills were obviously good enough for someone that gets paid a schit ton more than you and is actually in the NFL to decide that he needed to be signed.

Once again. HE WENT TO THE LEAGUE AS A CB.

And he got moved...

Cause he wasn't good enough.

He got moved because he wasn't good enough, or because they had a need at Safety, and he was versatile enough to start there despite never playing the position?

Advertisement
Berrios is a great kid, an amazing student (straight A student) who has suffered many injuries; furthermore, I don't believe he is talented enough to play here. Berrios doesn't start in any elite teams in our history. He has benefited from our lack of depth and speed at the WR position. I remember reading how he had great hands and even that has been a major disappointment. Golden definitely missed on this.

Quiet the low bar you set. May as well bench the entire roster.

Soooo...

A mediocre NFL CB...
And a CB who had to move to Safety...

= good CB recruiting

You must be trolling. LOL

Might as well say nobody in D1 is mediocre either. WTF kind of sense do you make?

Dude is in the league.

He went to the league as a corner. His corner skills were obviously good enough for someone that gets paid a schit ton more than you and is actually in the NFL to decide that he needed to be signed.

And he got moved...

But he was good enough to get signed as a CB right? I mean of all the hundreds of CB's that were playing in the NCAA he was one of the few that got signed to an NFL team as a CB.

And we are supposed to take your word for the fact that "he sucks at CB" Instead of the word of an NFL front office?

LULZ

Ever heard of cognitive dissonance?

U know you're my homie. I was the one that lobbied harder than anyone here to overturn your Band.

On this one though my friend you are WAYYY off the reservation.

Dude is in the league.

And he got moved...

He got moved because he wasn't good enough, or because they had a need at Safety, and he was versatile enough to start there despite never playing the position?

Nobody moves a good CB to Safety. He likely got moved because he lacks the speed and foot quickness to play CB. (which is what I said all along)

He's always been a smart and savvy player though. That's probably why he was given a shot at Safety.

Dude is in the league.

And he got moved...

But he was good enough to get signed as a CB right? I mean of all the hundreds of CB's that were playing in the NCAA he was one of the few that got signed to an NFL team as a CB.

And we are supposed to take your word for the fact that "he sucks at CB" Instead of the word of an NFL front office?

LULZ

Ever heard of cognitive dissonance?

U know you're my homie. I was the one that lobbied harder than anyone here to overturn your Band.

On this one though my friend you are WAYYY off the reservation.

So let me get this straight...

He was a good CB. (and I was wrong)

That's why he's being moved to Safety.

Makes sense. LOL

Advertisement
When I said that our WR talent is the worst I've seen at Miami in a long time a people told me I was crazy. I was also told I was crazy/dumb for saying that Berrios is pedestrian. Now we're over here talkin' about "bench him". SMH

One of Golden's most pathetic failures IMO was the inability to recruit WR's and CB's while being located in South Florida. Just flat-out retarded. Our WR core is embarrassingly pedestrian.
Love you like a roided up hairy-faced son, but you're wrong about our WR talent being so bad just like you were about Tracy Howard.

How am I wrong? We have two UM caliber WR's. And I wasn't wrong about Tracy.

Next time you're wrong will be the first time. Coley and Richards are as good as anyone's top 2. Harris is a good talent. Everyone wanted Mullins. And Berries is a serviceable receiver despite what everyone says here. In our last NC season, for instance, we had Andre Johnson and Ethenic Sands.

You were wrong about Tracy because you constantly tagged his athletic ability and his physicality. You trashed him every chance you got and now he's a starter in the NFL as a rookie. His athleticism and physicality must be awfully good to accomplish what he has. You always talked about how Tracy was just OK and that he was vastly overrated by fans who thought we should have gotten a lot more out of him than we did.

1. Who the fvck is talking about Harris and Mullins? They haven't even hit the field yet. I made this statement a long time ago.

2. See, yall like to put words in people's mouths so you can attempt to feed them crow. I never questioned Howard's physicality. I questioned his size and athleticism. And again I WAS CORRECT. That's why he's been moved to Safety. His speed and quickness (2 things I said he didn't have) aren't good enough for CB.

In that world does a CB moving to Safety = he was a good CB?

1. You said "we have 2 UM caliber WRs." When you said that, I assumed you meant that "we had 2 UM caliber WRs." I apologize for misconstruing those words. Are you of the opinion that a guy like Mullins needs to know every play in the book to go out there and contribute? Or can he learn a few specific plays and help us that way with his obviously great athleticism?

2. Tracy made the Browns as a CB as an UDFA. He beat incredible odds. He clearly possesses enough athleticism to not get flushed out in the first week of camp like a guy with the athleticism you attributed to him would have been.

Love you like a roided up hairy-faced son, but you're wrong about our WR talent being so bad just like you were about Tracy Howard.

Next time you're wrong will be the first time. Coley and Richards are as good as anyone's top 2. Harris is a good talent. Everyone wanted Mullins. And Berries is a serviceable receiver despite what everyone says here. In our last NC season, for instance, we had Andre Johnson and Ethenic Sands.

You were wrong about Tracy because you constantly tagged his athletic ability and his physicality. You trashed him every chance you got and now he's a starter in the NFL as a rookie. His athleticism and physicality must be awfully good to accomplish what he has. You always talked about how Tracy was just OK and that he was vastly overrated by fans who thought we should have gotten a lot more out of him than we did.

1. Who the fvck is talking about Harris and Mullins? They haven't even hit the field yet. I made this statement a long time ago.

2. See, yall like to put words in people's mouths so you can attempt to feed them crow. I never questioned Howard's physicality. I questioned his size and athleticism. And again I WAS CORRECT. That's why he's been moved to Safety. His speed and quickness (2 things I said he didn't have) aren't good enough for CB.

1. You said "we have 2 UM caliber WRs." When you said that, I assumed you meant that "we had 2 UM caliber WRs." I apologize for misconstruing those words. Are you of the opinion that a guy like Mullins needs to know every play in the book to go out there and contribute? Or can he learn a few specific plays and help us that way with his obviously great athleticism?

2. Tracy made the Browns as a CB as an UDFA. He beat incredible odds. He clearly possesses enough athleticism to not get flushed out in the first week of camp like a guy with the athleticism you attributed to him would have been.

Macho is off the reservation. We might need to send out the Calvary.

My sig sums up his position at this point.

Dude is in the league.

And he got moved...

Nobody moves a good CB to Safety. He likely got moved because he lacks the speed and foot quickness to play CB. (which is what I said all along)

He's always been a smart and savvy player though. That's probably why he was given a shot at Safety.

If he lacked those abilities he would have been cut immediately like a guy like Tyron McCord was. Why did they keep him on the roster if he so obviously lacked that athletic ability as you have claimed all along?

Didn't re also run a surprisingly good 40, which also flew in the face of what you were claiming about him being slow?

Advertisement

1. Harris and Mullins haven't stepped on the field yet. Talk to me about the guys who are playing tonight.

2. Of course he made the squat. He was a decent college football player. All I said was that he was overrated. I specifically said he lacked legit speed, his quickness was average and his size was mediocre. (AS A CORNER!) That was my exact analysis. Your logic is that I was wrong because he's now playing Safety for the Browns. LOL

Yall are amazing. LOL

Your logic is that my assessment of him as a CB was wrong because he's starting at Safety. :11263324214_66c20be

1. Harris and Mullins haven't stepped on the field yet. Talk to me about the guys who are playing tonight.

2. Of course he made the squat. He was a decent college football player. All I said was that he was overrated. I specifically said he lacked legit speed, his quickness was average and his size was mediocre. (AS A CORNER!) That was my exact analysis. Your logic is that I was wrong because he's now playing Safety for the Browns. LOL

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett VC DSO b.1845

That "fact" is that he couldn't cut it at CB in the NFL. (hence the reason he was moved to Safety)

Advertisement
What do ALL Defensive Coordinators do when they have a CB that's not quite athletic enough but is still a good football player?

Move him to Safety.

What do ALL Defensive Coordinators do when they have a CB that's not quite athletic enough but is still a good football player?

Move him to Safety.

What do ALL NFL teams do when they bring in an undrafted rookie free agent CB that's not quite athletic enough but is still a good football player?

Cut him.

Advertisement
Macho said he sucked at CB and he did. He is now playing safety because he sucks at corner. Also, the Browns suck so starting for them is pretty much the same as sucking.

Tell me again how Brad Kaaya is **** again?

proxy.php

Does this factor in the 3 easy TDs that Kaayak over threw Sat?

I was going to post this.
Kaaya's "miss" rate was up in those 2 games as well.

Macho said he sucked at CB and he did. He is now playing safety because he sucks at corner. Also, the Browns suck so starting for them is pretty much the same as sucking.

I don't understand how that's so hard to understand. LOL

Their logic = he's starting at Safety therefore I was wrong about his ability at CB, a completely different position LOL

Move him to Safety.

What do ALL NFL teams do when they bring in an undrafted rookie free agent CB that's not quite athletic enough but is still a good football player?

Cut him.

Bullsh!t. Ever heard of Mike Rumph or Antrell Rolle?

Howard is savvy and has the speed/quickness adequate enough for Safety. (not CB)

Guys who aren't quite quick/fast enough for CB sometimes make good/great Safeties.

Advertisement
Back