Berrios better than Coley, Dorsett, Waters, and Lewis?

Advertisement
He's better than malc IMO. He might not be the best wr on the team but he's the easiest to throw to. Come and gets the ball, makes a window to find him. That kind of stuff goes along way with freshman qb.

Had he not dropped that 3rd down ball, he's clearly been our 2nd best receiver this year. Dorsett had drops all sophomore year. Coley had some struggles last year. **** happens

The short of it, IMO, is yes, he is that good.

BS, Malcolm is the best WR on this team. He hasn't dropped any passes yet. Berrios dropped a very critical 1st down. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think Berrios is good and will be awesome but Malcolm is the best on this team IMO.

He must be a family member of yours to suggest this.... Best receiver? Please

No secondary in the country can cover Dorsett deep. If coach C would isolate this kid more, even against double coverage Dorsett would win the majority of those battles. Dude has speed.

Dorsett opens up everything offensively, and everyone else benefits.

Also. I don't like how Coley is being used. Coley is our best, and he's being underused very bad. Special talent being wasted so far.

Dorsett, great deep ball threat and great speed. He will continue to have a great year.

I'm still ****ed at the little play time Waters is getting. I think Waters has a lot of talent and is being underused just like Coley.

Malcolm, has great hands and gets the job done and I think he's a stud. But I feel he hasn't been given enough opportunities yet.

Berrios I think is a stud, love what he does. Despite the drop, he's been great. I do believe when it's all said and done he will break records here.

I think all 5 are studs to be honest. I think they'll all play at the next level. I do think when it's all said and done. The best two careers will be Coley and Berrios. Even though I really like Dorsett, Waters and Mal just as much. I think as collective careers and in terms of records, Coley and Berrios will have the best careers.

The chemistry between Kaaya and Berrios is obvious. But we must involve Coley and Waters much more. And continue to involve Mal like we have. As well as we must contine with Walford and get Dobard more involved.

Kaaya gotta build chemistry with all of them. I think he's got it down pat with 3 of the 5 receivers so far in Dorsett, Lewis and Berrios. But he/we must get Coley and Waters and Dobard way more looks.

I'm sure the chemistry with all of them will improve. I feel Coley and Waters will help Kaaya even more in the passing game. Just please get the rhythm and chemistry. Don't want to see them wasted away.

Advertisement
Berrios plays a lot and gets a lot of looks because he's tough, runs good routes, has great hands and is an easy target to throw to even though he is short. He isn't fast like Dorsett, Coley or Water's but he is shifty and hard to get a clean hit on. The only thing I have been concerned with from the WR is why Waters isn't playing. That makes 0 sense to me.

Also. I don't like how Coley is being used. Coley is our best, and he's being underused very bad. Special talent being wasted so far.

Dorsett, great deep ball threat and great speed. He will continue to have a great year.

I'm still ****ed at the little play time Waters is getting. I think Waters has a lot of talent and is being underused just like Coley.

Malcolm, has great hands and gets the job done and I think he's a stud. But I feel he hasn't been given enough opportunities yet.

Berrios I think is a stud, love what he does. Despite the drop, he's been great. I do believe when it's all said and done he will break records here.

I think all 5 are studs to be honest. I think they'll all play at the next level. I do think when it's all said and done. The best two careers will be Coley and Berrios. Even though I really like Dorsett, Waters and Mal just as much. I think as collective careers and in terms of records, Coley and Berrios will have the best careers.

The chemistry between Kaaya and Berrios is obvious. But we must involve Coley and Waters much more. And continue to involve Mal like we have. As well as we must contine with Walford and get Dobard more involved.

Kaaya gotta build chemistry with all of them. I think he's got it down pat with 3 of the 5 receivers so far in Dorsett, Lewis and Berrios. But he/we must get Coley and Waters and Dobard way more looks.

I'm sure the chemistry with all of them will improve. I feel Coley and Waters will help Kaaya even more in the passing game. Just please get the rhythm and chemistry. Don't want to see them wasted away.

Coley is going through his shoulder injury right now. That's why he hasn't been involved much yet. You could tell after the first KO return he wasn't fully healthy.

COLEY is the best receiver. I wish he would get his confidence back and start killing ****

Advertisement
I do think Coley is our best and I know he's dealing with the injury. But he is one guy we really need to get going. Cause he would help the offense out even more. Coley is a special player and it doesn't take a football expert to see that. Elite speed, agility and ability at receiver. I don't think, I know he's our best, but we do have to get him going man. It's depressing so far, I hope this weekend we get him back into his game.

Isn't it obvious, among Al's many faults he is clearly a racist

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411502833.320327.jpg

I do think Coley is our best and I know he's dealing with the injury. But he is one guy we really need to get going. Cause he would help the offense out even more. Coley is a special player and it doesn't take a football expert to see that. Elite speed, agility and ability at receiver. I don't think, I know he's our best, but we do have to get him going man. It's depressing so far, I hope this weekend we get him back into his game.

If he's dealing with an injury, how do we get him going? I think once he's 100%, getting going will take care of itself.

Advertisement
I feel that this question is asked over every frosh WR that comes to play since Legge, Aldarius all the way to today. Problem is they never get better from their freshmen year which they're relying on mostly raw talent. *sigh*

Geo305 and others complaining about Waters' playing time, honest question. What else would you do? Our QB is throwing for 350 a game the last two games, playing well. Coley is a mystery but other than that why complain about Waters? We knew with this WR group it would be difficult to get everyone the ball and that was before Berrios emerged. I just don't know what you guys want. Waters is a solid receiver, nothing special, why is he suddenly the key to something that isn't a problem to begin with?

Geo305 and others complaining about Waters' playing time, honest question. What else would you do? Our QB is throwing for 350 a game the last two games, playing well. Coley is a mystery but other than that why complain about Waters? We knew with this WR group it would be difficult to get everyone the ball and that was before Berrios emerged. I just don't know what you guys want. Waters is a solid receiver, nothing special, why is he suddenly the key to something that isn't a problem to begin with?

It's not necessarily a problem but I do think he would help us. In the past he has flashed that he can be that go to guy like a Hurns. I like Dorsett, Lewis and Berrios play so far. But we do need to get Coley(the most) and Waters more involved. Water has played very well with every opportunity. The more weapons for Kaaya the better. Have those two on the outside, then sprinkle in Lewis and Berrios inside or on 3rd downs and bring In Dorsett for his big play and speed.

I would be happy even if it was just Coley we get back into his groove.

But Waters does bring the jump ball, the down the field plays and ability with good speed to take it the distance and can move the chains or take a slant or take a catch through traffic.

I am upset more in the line of. We need to get that go to guy. Gotta be Coley or Waters.

I'm sure the situation will sort out, and I'm positive Waters will get as much touches as Berrios and Lewis at the least, and I'm sure Stacy will step into his rythym soon.

I just feel theirs one last piece missing and it's that go to guy. I feel either of them could fill that.

Advertisement
Oh boy, as if there isn't enough to ***** about, we've sunk to questioning Berrios' receptions while suggesting he's been over-emphasized at the cost of more veteran receivers.

I don't torture myself by rewatching games but for those who do can anyone comment on route running? It's tough for me to buy the "Kaaya and berrios are tight so he always throws to him" argument. Plays develop in seconds and Kaaya sees the field well and goes through his progressions. I suspect friendship is only a small part of it. My hunch is if you watch the film and could observe practice that berrios is a technician who runs crisp routes and comes back to his quarterback after settling in a zone.

Maybe it's too many years under golden, but there are very few players on this team who appear to have a passion for excellence like the old canes. It is clear that Kaaya and berrios do. They are the type of players that duke used to carve us up last year and golden would be an idiot to start anyone else over berrios because he flat out gets the job done, and in the end that is all that matters.

You gotta earn your catches in practice. I got noproblem with berrios target's and very happy the tight ends are involved. Enough with the bubble screens even though they have given us decent yardage. Soon enough they will v turn into pick six. .

Advertisement
Back