Berrios announcement tentatively set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a die hard cane fan and I read this board all the time. I look like an African American or black but I recognize my ancestory and self as Moorish American as my nationality. Being called and labeled black is an insault to many so called africans. Remember Antwaun Randle-El ? That EL meant Morrish American the truth is right in front of our face but when dont know real history. Peace Cane fans! I am a Moor like Othello the moors who ruled spain and what they call Northwest Africa many of the countries had civilaizations and people already here before Columbus- Real correct Facts!

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, ***s from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ***** gene. Now this...

Im not going to argue on this board because I know not to argue on these forums, too much ignorance. I was just stating correct info. It has been so much mis information on history to dis - inherite dark or what you call black ppl! I know my history and yes there was a lot of mixture between different races, but if you read the information on what i'm saying with honest eyes you would see. This academic system is not based on honesty but to keep supremacy through mind control.

But scientific evidence shows that the actual first inhabitants of Europe were of so called african descent-actual scientific honest evidence! Also, if you knew any real histroy you would know that So Called African nations had empires that strectch from so called africa into spain, Italy, Greece. I'm not trying to sound boastful or anything but honest history and facts show the truth! Yes Moors did go into Italy, Spain, England and brought Science, Art, Music, Astrology, and many things.

Check out ancient Macedonianas and Phoenicians (Dark Skinned ppl) these civilazations gave birth to Greeks and Romans and yes the first were of darker hue, which later became lighter skin through mixture . Real Correct Scientific Facts with honest eyes!

And to add have you ever seen a few of the Abororiginal Australians? A few of them Have Blonde Hair and Ble Eyes but are very dark!

Advertisement
I am a die hard cane fan and I read this board all the time. I look like an African American or black but I recognize my ancestory and self as Moorish American as my nationality. Being called and labeled black is an insault to many so called africans. Remember Antwaun Randle-El ? That EL meant Morrish American the truth is right in front of our face but when dont know real history. Peace Cane fans! I am a Moor like Othello the moors who ruled spain and what they call Northwest Africa many of the countries had civilaizations and people already here before Columbus- Real correct Facts!

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, ***s from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much ****in' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ***** gene. Now this...

Im not going to argue on this board because I know not to argue on these forums, too much ignorance. I was just stating correct info. It has been so much mis information on history to dis - inherite dark or what you call black ppl! I know my history and yes there was a lot of mixture between different races, but if you read the information on what i'm saying with honest eyes you would see. This academic system is not based on honesty but to keep supremacy through mind control.

But scientific evidence shows that the actual first inhabitants of Europe were of so called african descent-actual scientific honest evidence! Also, if you knew any real histroy you would know that So Called African nations had empires that strectch from so called africa into spain, Italy, Greece. I'm not trying to sound boastful or anything but honest history and facts show the truth! Yes Moors did go into Italy, Spain, England and brought Science, Art, Music, Astrology, and many things.

Check out ancient Macedonianas and Phoenicians (Dark Skinned ppl) these civilazations gave birth to Greeks and Romans and yes the first were of darker hue, which later became lighter skin through mixture . Real Correct Scientific Facts with honest eyes!

And to add have you ever seen a few of the Abororiginal Australians? A few of them Have Blonde Hair and Ble Eyes but are very dark!

Macedonians, Greeks (especially Spartans), Romans, Trojans, Sycthians, Cimmerians, and thus Europeans are of Israeli descent. Even Carthagenians were part Israeli.

I didn't say ******. I said Israeli.

wtf

any way this thread can be completely deleted so that a race discussion free Berrios thread can be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back