Berrios announcement tentatively set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
for October 12th

Braxton just let me know that he is planning to announce his decision on that date unless something unforeseen arises. Miami's chances remain very good.

Advertisement
Let's do this B twice...bring it on back home where you belong.

Can't wait to see him in orange and green! We need him ! Go canes baby!!

Saw the dude by the rat friday before the UF game just staring out across the lake on a beautiful, sunny day.

I hope he was thinking about the 11 months of winter Oregon has

Advertisement
I'm fascinated by this recruit. Being honest this is NOT a typical Miami recruit. Very "possession" game in a squat, short body, skill position player from NC? And being real, a highly ranked white WR recruit, lol?

But we've seen the success some NFL types like this have had, though I am concerned with his top end speed, the kid is a gamer. Will be fun to watch his career. Hope he comes.

Advertisement
213.gif

Over all positive report the last line always scares me with kids

-Announce Oct. 12 scheduled to begin at noon
-Is an EE
-Already take officials to Oregon, Miami and South Carolina
-final visit to Tennessee Oct. 5
-Dad Rico said "We have an agreement that after his last visit we'll do a pros and cons on a board,"
-"Dad went along on the visit to UM; mom went to South Carolina. And Braxton took the trip to Oregon by himself because the family decided if he goes there he'd be traveling there and back on his own and he should experience that to see if it would be an issue"
-rico says (also from south florida) "I can't think of anything that could have gone better, including the win," "It was coming home for me, I have a lot of family there, it was fun,"
-Braxton and Rico are both Cane fans which is a plus for miami
-"My whole family is Hurricane fans, so we talk about it a lot," Rico said. "At the end of the day I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to go to Miami, but I'll support whatever his decision is. That's my role as a father, to guide him. But it all being equal I'd push Miami over the top. But at the same time I really don't want to push him one way or the other."
-hardest parts of the recruiting process is telling coaches "no" after you build a relationship with them
-told coach Golden he is still a canes fan no matter what

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1552543

"(He) told coach Golden he is still a Canes fan no matter what."

That worries me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As a father I respect his stance on his loyalty to his favorite team and to his son and regardless it's about what's best for his son.

Advertisement
Over all positive report the last line always scares me with kids

-Announce Oct. 12 scheduled to begin at noon
-Is an EE
-Already take officials to Oregon, Miami and South Carolina
-final visit to Tennessee Oct. 5
-Dad Rico said "We have an agreement that after his last visit we'll do a pros and cons on a board,"
-"Dad went along on the visit to UM; mom went to South Carolina. And Braxton took the trip to Oregon by himself because the family decided if he goes there he'd be traveling there and back on his own and he should experience that to see if it would be an issue"
-rico says (also from south florida) "I can't think of anything that could have gone better, including the win," "It was coming home for me, I have a lot of family there, it was fun,"
-Braxton and Rico are both Cane fans which is a plus for miami
-"My whole family is Hurricane fans, so we talk about it a lot," Rico said. "At the end of the day I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to go to Miami, but I'll support whatever his decision is. That's my role as a father, to guide him. But it all being equal I'd push Miami over the top. But at the same time I really don't want to push him one way or the other."
-hardest parts of the recruiting process is telling coaches "no" after you build a relationship with them
-told coach Golden he is still a canes fan no matter what

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1552543
Dammit.

Dammit mane..Please god send him here..I so wanna root for a white WR..only thing better would be a white RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back